News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[short LIVE] Versailles - Ästhetik Revolution Europe Tour 2008 [La Loco] Paris

Started by Messenger84, April 10, 2008, 07:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messenger84

Hi everybody!

Today I wanna upload my private short clip from Versailles - Ästhetik Revolution  Europe Tour 2008 La Locomotive in Paris @ 06.04.2008.

I had a camcoder on this concert but I can't use it, only camera and only couple seconds but is a big treasure ;)
Concert was awsome.

I upload this clip especialy for Reika ;)

-Reika-

*0*
thank you!!!
sorry that i can't talk to you on msn =/

but this is very appreciated!! *-*

diany403

Killinstinct

Why did you record this when the whole Europe tour were photobanned?

Or.. the swedish concert had photoban and in Germany, Matenrou Opera got really angry at the german audience when they took pictures and the guy who introduced them on stage came out on stage after MO's concert and said to the audienec that they got angry because they took pictures when there was a photoban, I don't think there could be other rules just for the french concert..

★てるてる★

Agreed. The french concert also had photoban.
I don't like that ! >__>

-Reika-

and what is with it?

you were the fools that didn't do like this guy did xDD
so don't bother :P

Messenger84

Exactly...I had a chance so I took some.
So don't download then...Killinstinct

Reika..my man..;)

Messenger84

no problem...

In France was photoban too, that is not really nice when You arrive from other country, pay for the tickets and can't take even a photo. Silly...yeaah I have a super upper memory and I'll remember how was on the concert for next 20 years.

So I upload this short video for everone who was on this concert......and rest people who can't saw them live.

Enjoy!

Killinstinct

Quote from: Messenger84 on April 12, 2008, 10:56:50 PM
no problem...

In France was photoban too, that is not really nice when You arrive from other country, pay for the tickets and can't take even a photo. Silly...yeaah I have a super upper memory and I'll remember how was on the concert for next 20 years.

So I upload this short video for everone who was on this concert......and rest people who can't saw them live.

Enjoy!

I understand what you want to say, that you want memories like photos or videos from the concerts you went to. I want that too, and if you absolutley have to break the photoban-rules, keep the photos/videos for yourself. But when you actually upload the material on internet for others to download, thats actually the reason why there is a photoban at the first place; Just because the bands don't want the material to be leaked on Internet and burned into a bootleg. If you want to record a few seconds of the show just for yourself, I guess it's fine with me, but I don't like when the material is uploaded on the web..

Even professional photographers, that were on the show taking pictures for magazines and had license for doing that, they had to send all the pictures to Versailles/Matenrou Opera's management for them to look at the picture and decide if they can publish them or not. I really don't think you all guys know how serious this is. (And yes, I'm talking to all of you!)

But hey, i'm not angry or something like that.. Just wanted to tell you all that shit can happen when you upload this on internet..

And yeah, Versailles is really a great liveband!! ;D Unfortually I missed the final (2-3 songs) in Stockholm..   :(

-Reika-

Quote from: Killinstinct on April 13, 2008, 03:17:05 AM
Quote from: Messenger84 on April 12, 2008, 10:56:50 PM
no problem...

Enjoy!

I understand what you want to say, that you want memories like photos or videos from the concerts you went to. I want that too, and if you absolutley have to break the photoban-rules, keep the photos/videos for yourself. But when you actually upload the material on internet for others to download, thats actually the reason why there is a photoban at the first place; Just because the bands don't want the material to be leaked on Internet and burned into a bootleg. If you want to record a few seconds of the show just for yourself, I guess it's fine with me, but I don't like when the material is uploaded on the web..

Even professional photographers, that were on the show taking pictures for magazines and had license for doing that, they had to send all the pictures to Versailles/Matenrou Opera's management for them to look at the picture and decide if they can publish them or not. I really don't think you all guys know how serious this is. (And yes, I'm talking to all of you!)

But hey, i'm not angry or something like that.. Just wanted to tell you all that shit can happen when you upload this on internet..

And yeah, Versailles is really a great liveband!! ;D Unfortually I missed the final (2-3 songs) in Stockholm..   :(

damn you!! ¬¬

Messenger84