News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

SELLING/TRADING Jrock posters/books

Started by Yumeko, September 25, 2007, 07:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

I have been buying Arena37c and SHOXX for over a year now as well as the occasional Cure magazine.  I have also gone on ebay to buy other posters imported from Korea as well as calendar posters.  I have accumulated quite a lot of posters and am interested in selling them or trading them for other cool items.

I have no set prices on the posters; although I do have an idea.  However, I'll let you make an offer.  Payment will be through paypal or money order and will include shipping costs of $5.  Unless however we work out a trade; then you send item and include a self addressed package for me to send your items to.

I'm willing to sell to anyone anywhere as long as you are willing to pay shipping.

Almost all the posters are quarter fold posters that are approximately 23in X 17in.  Most of them are double sided as well.  The Gackt calendar posters are about 29in X 20in.  All posters are in brand new condition; never put up; save for maybe 5 or so posters out of the bunch.  However; I take all my posters down with a razor so they are not torn and tape is at a minimum.  They are still in very good condition.

The Psycho Le Cemu photo book is in good condition save for the protective slip and the corners.  The Gothlic and Lolita Bible magazine is brand new; never opened.  It also comes with stickers and patterns.  This volume in particular is one of the best magazines to own as it features quite a few jrockers; some dressed up as popular movie characters.

Don't discuss offers here; just follow the link.  If you don't have a livejournal and can't post to make an offer; then you can contact me through e-mail.  Just ask and I'll give it to you.

CLICK HERE
drawing by me...

Yumeko

I still have lots of posters and other things for sell or trade.  Please check it out ^____^
drawing by me...

Yumeko

still selling posters and a PLC photobook and stuff.
drawing by me...

Yumeko

UPDATED with more more posters and stuff
drawing by me...

ushi

I posted a answer but i can might as well do it here also..

im really interested in the Mucc poster and libra single.. if you still have those then please conatact me!^^

robert_elander@hotmail.com

Hizumi-chama are awesome

Yumeko

drawing by me...