News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

WHY!?!!?

Started by Alice the Sister, March 18, 2008, 06:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice the Sister

Why do you listen to what you listen to? Is it because you wish to feel cool? Because you want to be different? Because that band is posh, and you want to fit in? Because you're a shallow son of a bitch with no taste, and only a hand to hold on the way across the roads.

Or are you sleeping and you feel like God gave you a message to deliver to the masses about how cool you and yr music is compared to the "generic everything else"

LOLOLOL XD.

Amirite?
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

♪└|∵|┐♪└|∵|┘♪┌|∵|┘♪

QuoteBecause you're a shallow son of a bitch with no taste

Maybe  ::)

Culo

Because suddenly I felt the Backstreet boys were aging, balding and I felt I was getting too rebel for them. Dir en grey was the next step,  and now I'm listening to such cool bands as Lolitard23zkuuu and AGE OG EP. Truly l337 stuff, if you ask me.

OMG, wait a second, I have something coming out of my head. A fart

EDIT:
Fag who reads

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Because OMG SHINYA KYO-SAMA KAWAII NEEEE SUGOI DESUUUUUUU
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

♪└|∵|┐♪└|∵|┘♪┌|∵|┘♪

bou is suppah kawaii

as aids

signal to noise

Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on March 18, 2008, 06:54:52 AM
Because OMG SHINYA KYO-SAMA KAWAII NEEEE SUGOI DESUUUUUUU

couldnt have said it better myself.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Username

bcuz the guyz r prety XD i dun even lisen 2 the music XD i jus watch lives and pvs XD!!!!!!111111 XD
Soulseek name: Cactuar

nekki_chibi

ALICE KAWAIIII
NICE THREAD

Kyο

Cuz listening 2 japanese music makes me soooo original, duh! Every1 else conforms and likes whats on the radio lol
Plus the boyz are just to cute haha
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Yumeko

Well VK and boybands are looked down on here and/or Japan LOL...so no I don't listen to it to be cool ^^v  I just listen to whatever I want to; I don't really give a shit what other people think. 
drawing by me...

MR. Potato

i was searching for something heavier than madonna and britney....... so im in this right now japanese Rock is Da best yeah Miyavi RUlzzzz so sexyyyy

Jenova

BECUASE IDK IF THATS A BOY OR NOT BUT THATS HOT
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

odoroboujohn

Livin' like a bug ain't easy