News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Give us a listen

Started by residentevilrulz, February 26, 2008, 09:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

residentevilrulz

Hey everyone. My friend and I are a group called Immutable System. We make techno/industrial music. It's honestly kind of hard to categorize it... but my influences are bands like Schwarz Stein, Malice Mizer, Velvet Eden, and Blam Honey. I am not stupid and I realize that most of you in this forum prefer Japanese music. And yes, I'm from the USA. But that doesn't mean I'm stupid like most people in the US and I don't make sucky music like most bands from the US. So please, be open minded and give us a listen. Your input is appreciated. If it helps at all, I am good friends with Dee Lee from 2Bullet and he has asked us to do a remix of one of their songs in their upcoming album. We are also in the top friends of 2Bullet and Blam Honey. Thank you all very much. The link to our page is

http://myspace.com/immutablesystem

PierO

residentevilrulz

Vessicator

residentevilrulz

Vessicator, I just listened to what you sent me, and it's very.. well I'll say different I guess. I thought you were just fucking around with me until I saw their myspace. Is this your band? Or is it just some random band that you know of? What did you think of my music?

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

i listened to one of the songs on myspace...cant remember which....and it was really quite good...until someone decided to sing. ugh. but then again i looove dance music so i didnt mind it.

and long time no see/wank ;o
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

residentevilrulz

Heh, thanks man. The vocals are so mixed.. like we have a different style of vocals in each song so far. Some people love them, some hate them. Can't please everyone I guess. What I've learned is that usually people don't like them at first, then after they hear it a few times the vocals grow on them I guess. Check out Midnight Express. I think that song has our best vocals. Our next song is actually going to be very dancy. So if you have a myspace, add us<3 and yes, I know it's been a long time lol. I had fun talking with you on msn. I need to re-add you because my msn got trashed.

†Ira†

i listened to the songs and i like it.
The voices are good for this type of music, i like the way you sing in snowstorms.. pretty dark with all that choir stuff ^^
I won't add you on myspace cause i don't have an account but if that's your band then i think that you have potential, continue your hard work and maybe you'll win a fan here ^^"

NOTE: Control is SOOOO Schwarz Stein, cool! ^^
~Currently Searching~
-Yousei Teikoku Indie Releases-
(Momo no Hane, Momo no Mori, Atarashii Momo, fairthm, Shikou no momo and a Promotional CD)
...PM me if you have something...

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

lol cant blame you for missing watching me and baka_neko have cyber. good times.
dribbling his pee out my butt.

i think thats the song i was listening too though...
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

residentevilrulz

hahhahah, yeah I definately miss you. My good ol' Aussie bum :P lolololol. And @Ira, thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words. I'm also glad that you like the vocals. You should get a myspace lol. As far as Control goes, yes, the intro of it was influenced by Schwarz Stein<333 You're the first to notice that. Neither of us can sing like Kaya though.. so the vocals are kind of Eiffel 65ish. I don't know what else you'd call it. To answer the question, yes it is my band and I'm glad you think we have potential. I don't know if you read the lyrics for snowstorms, but the choirs actually say words. Hehe.

snickety

I like Snowstorms the most. I didn't quite like the vocals in the other songs, though. And there's a part in control that sounded kinda jarring at like 1:30 or so, I didn't like that part. The remix is kinda cool except for that one part again. I don't usually listen to this kind of electronic music anyway, though. lol

but it's kinda cool. Reminds me of like a video game or a sci-fi show insert song.

residentevilrulz

heh, thank you. Glad you liked Snowstorms. It's really surprising me how many different opinions I'm getting. I think it's because we cover a lot of genres. Idk. I know what you mean about Control. That song was really hard to do vocals on. We went through 3 different sets of vocals before we got one that we thuoght was alright. Thanks for the input

nekki_chibi

Not bad, but vocal sounds very immature

offtop - do you take drugs when compose that kind of music?

residentevilrulz

Umm.. no we definately don't do drugs. What gives you that impression? Listen to Velvet Eden's lyrics.. then you'll wonder about drugs. And I am unsure why some people say this about the vocals. Which song are you talking about in particular?

nekki_chibi

Well it's not personally about you, but this kind of 'club' music is strongly associated with drugs. at least for me.
I'm talking about midnight express track especially, vocal sound err... raw.