News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Moi Dix Mois - Fated "Raison d'etre"

Started by Mitya-kun, February 06, 2008, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHX

please more seeders!
now just have 6!!!
This best realease in this year!
And the best version!
and thx again Mitya-kun
~ Dark Side of Dix ~

RadicalDreamer

There are no more Seeders because nobody wants to download/share a 7GB Monster File. :D

If somone could make an Avi-File out of this, which is about 1,5 GB, there would be more seeders for sure.

DHX

Quote from: RadicalDreamer on February 22, 2008, 12:19:00 PM
There are no more Seeders because nobody wants to download/share a 7GB Monster File. :D

If somone could make an Avi-File out of this, which is about 1,5 GB, there would be more seeders for sure.
LOL

BTW the internerd in my country (BR! SOUTH AMERICA OFMG! I!M MONKEY? LOL) is 1Mb, and I imagine the other country w 2/4/6 WTF Mb! That's speed can download this DVD in 1 or 2 days in the "lowest speed ! in my case the internet provider sucks w traffic shaping for p2p! My download very limited in most part of day... (*sad poor... jungle boy :P  , fake :P)
*sorry my poor ingrish, all i have learn is in Japanese games and reading texts in the internet ^^
Anyway, make a rip is a easy... and no have same "glamour" the full DVD...who wanna need 1# dvdrip is your friend xD
need a "free serial" ? w w w. 9down. c o m  and have some fun /o/
~ Dark Side of Dix ~

crypticentity

man_of_the_oak

www.gram-maria.livenet.pl

qwizear

Has anyone tried burning these files on a DVD? I had a 8.4 gb dual-layer disc and tried to burn the .VOB and .IFO files onto the disc with Nero, but after burning about 50% the burning process failed. ;_; Has anyone else had problems with this?

man_of_the_oak

Quote from: qwizear on February 26, 2008, 09:15:48 PM
Has anyone tried burning these files on a DVD? I had a 8.4 gb dual-layer disc and tried to burn the .VOB and .IFO files onto the disc with Nero, but after burning about 50% the burning process failed. ;_; Has anyone else had problems with this?

Maybe you've got a problem with the disc, not with the files.

www.gram-maria.livenet.pl

DHX

Try w other software, like CloneDVD.
Make a .ISO first and test, after burn w your software.
~ Dark Side of Dix ~

qwizear

Quote from: man_of_the_oak on February 27, 2008, 11:54:29 AM

Maybe you've got a problem with the disc, not with the files.

I have used those discs before and all of the DVDs work perfectly... maybe the one I used for this was damaged in some way.
But thanks for help, I'll try to make a .ISO and burn it with a different program. ^^

Juka-sama

alguien lo puedo subir a un servidor en Direct Download please (enviadmelo en MP please) message private

arigatoo

Darksukelicious

Mizuki85

I could rip my copy of the DVD and convert it to AVI if you are interested. Only problem is that I can't rip the documentary for some odd reason. I tried several times, but I can only get the concert.  :-[

RadicalDreamer

@Mizuki85

That would be much appreciated^^

Never Mind the Documentary Video...this sucks anyway. And as long as the Avi File offers good Video&Audio Quality, it is fine with me (The 600 MB Version in the Direct Download Section sucks like hell)