News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Moi Dix Mois - Fated "Raison d'etre"

Started by Mitya-kun, February 06, 2008, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

☆Ќỗ΢ĦÎ★

keiiferrer

woah X_x thanks, i was just thinking about this, and saw it here, do you happen to have invite to immorality? i would really like to have that one on dvd also

booh

Wow man this is love... but I think I've to format my PC to get this XD *going to format*
THANK YOU SO MUCH BTW; KEEP SEEDING!!!

Mitya-kun

Quote from: keiiferrer on February 07, 2008, 04:39:24 AM
woah X_x thanks, i was just thinking about this, and saw it here, do you happen to have invite to immorality? i would really like to have that one on dvd also

Unfortunatly, I don't have Invite to Immorality DVD, just rip.

You all are welcome!  :)

kiaiku

Thks a lot! Though I'm just going to download a little since it should be arriving by tuesday. ;D

Alphonse

Okay, I'm retarded and can't remember how to audio-rip from these kinds of files... I remember doing it for the Dio -distraught overlord- audio rip at Paris Expo though...

To the help files I go! Thank you!
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

EleQusion

Thanks for sharing the full dvd and not a crappy recode :D

RadicalDreamer

yeah yeah yeah full dvd is better blaaah...

Could someone do a dvd-Rip anyways?
I would rather take an 1,5GB avi-File than 7GB. And i guess i am not the only one who would prefer that.  ;)

Kyota

kyotoneko

Hi Guys.

I have a problem with the torrent, i use Transmition (which is a Mac client) and i can't open it, it doesn't see the file as a torrent file. So i'd downloaded Azureus and Bittorrent oficial program, and with them it says  trackerless torrent and it wont download, anyone is having this?

x_lara_x

Quote from: kyotoneko on February 11, 2008, 12:48:48 AM
Hi Guys.

I have a problem with the torrent, i use Transmition (which is a Mac client) and i can't open it, it doesn't see the file as a torrent file. So i'd downloaded Azureus and Bittorrent oficial program, and with them it says  trackerless torrent and it wont download, anyone is having this?
Same here. I think the problem is that Mitya-kun forgot to put the URL of the tracker in the torrent. Weird thing is that the tracker is actually registering a seeder  ??? but I see none in my client

Anyway, thanks for sharing Mitya-kun, even if I can't download - the intention is what counts. I hope you can fix the torrent soon (please?)

Mitya-kun

Quote from: x_lara_x on February 11, 2008, 05:47:02 AM
Hi Guys.

Same here. I think the problem is that Mitya-kun forgot to put the URL of the tracker in the torrent. Weird thing is that the tracker is actually registering a seeder  ??? but I see none in my client

Anyway, thanks for sharing Mitya-kun, even if I can't download - the intention is what counts. I hope you can fix the torrent soon (please?)

So, what should I do?

x_lara_x

Quote from: Mitya-kun on February 11, 2008, 06:04:16 AM
Quote from: x_lara_x on February 11, 2008, 05:47:02 AM
Hi Guys.

So, what should I do?

Uhmm,  I don't know what client you're using so I can't tell you specificly. You either have to re-make the torrent or just add the URL of the tracker to the torrent you're already seeding - I'm not sure, not much of an expert on torrents. But maybe this topic can help you: http://impact-media.me.uk/forums/index.php/topic,13.0.html - if it doesn't just tell me what client you're using and we'll figure it out ;)

Mitya-kun

I use BitComet 0.90.
And I made new torrent file with that link and reuploaded it. I hope, it works.