News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

happy fucking new year

Started by nekki_chibi, December 31, 2007, 11:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nekki_chibi

My 2007 was awesome, I met lots of new people and have that's what called friends now
I wasn't busy with school and had lots of time wasted, but it was for good as I see from this point
Next year is promising as I'm most possibly moving to Vancouver and get my 3d-artist degree
I'm happy and drunk, wohooooooo
How did your year go? :3

Yumeko

Happy fucking new years to you too!  LOL  I had a great 2007 too.  Mostly it was just my summer that rocked; literally; what with JRR and second center row tickets to S.K.I.N..
drawing by me...

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

My year was alright.
I graduated from high school FUCK YEAH.
I lost my best friend of two years/girlfriend of ten days for reasons un fucking known.
I got a scholarship to Arizona State and finished my first semester with a 3.75 GPA.
I intend for next year to be better, and it will.
HAPPY 2008 EVERYBODY
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Do As Eternity 6

Happy fucking new year to you too!!!
mhuahhahahaha 2007 was fucking awesome <3 aside from a few troubles the good outweighed the bad immensely and it was definitely better than the years prior. Here's to hoping for an even better year. HAPPY 2008 homiez xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

TeamAwesome

KooGooShii

please stop reporting threads, us mods/admins dont give a fuck anymore about this site anymore, with the exception of mabey gaybaka neko, if you dont like what someone is saying ignore the thread or fill up baka's pm box... actually... pm baka, fill up his box, it will amuse me...

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Lawl what's wrong with this thread?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

impact

just to remind people the bad language or lame posts go in the flame pit not here. And a late happy new year to you all