News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Warcon

Started by Username, December 29, 2007, 11:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Username

For those you who don't know, Warcon is the piece of shit company that distributes Dir en grey's newest releases in the US. They also have a bunch of other bands that are turbolame.

What is up with them? Where is my corrected Marrow of a Bone booklet? Why don't they respond to my e-mails/MySpace messages? Why does their forum not send out registration e-mails anymore? I hate Warcon. I wish I could hate them to bald.
Soulseek name: Cactuar

nekki_chibi

Why don't you contact Diru's side and point them all the flaws? Especially screwed booklet.

Kyο

lol Warcon.

When Dir en grey first joined their label I was all excited because their cds would be sold cheaper in the US, but I keep preordering the special editions online anyway. *shrug* That sucks that you didn't even get your corrected Marrow booklet.  :-\ Contacting Diru's side is a good idea, there should be a form or address on their ohp somewhere.
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

signal to noise

hey its your fault for buying the lame US release of Marrow and not the awesome special edition with the unplugged disc  ;D

dont be too harsh on Warcon, they are pretty fucking poor, i mean, i think their label is probably quite literally done out of a basement or something. they are like REAL indie, not shit like PSC.

but hey, atleast their US release of Withering had a dvd. that shit was ballin'.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Username

Quote from: signal to noise on December 29, 2007, 09:00:31 PM
i think their label is probably quite literally done out of a basement or something.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe I'll try contacting the Dir en grey side of things. Don't know if it will do any good, but whatev.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Corrected Marrow booklet?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Username

signal to noise

Quote from: Username on December 30, 2007, 02:38:37 AM
Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on December 30, 2007, 12:48:05 AM

http://warconent.com/news.php?id=138

Not sure exactly what they were going to correct.

the cover got fucked up. it was way too dark, and only the "EY" at the end of the logo showed up.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Quote from: signal to noise on December 30, 2007, 06:21:21 AM
Quote from: Username on December 30, 2007, 02:38:37 AM
Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on December 30, 2007, 12:48:05 AM

http://warconent.com/news.php?id=138

Not sure exactly what they were going to correct.

the cover got fucked up. it was way too dark, and only the "EY" at the end of the logo showed up.

Well that explains that. I saw it in a CD store and i was like 'lol the cover's just black.'
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

signal to noise

yeah i also heard that the inside liner notes were way too dark too. like for anyone else who has the japanese copy, i think we can all agree that the grey letters on black background made the lyrics nearly impossible to read, but i saw my friends american copy and it looked even worse. no even remotely legible.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Kyο

Dir en grey's Little Black Book, lol
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

CleverSleazoid

Buy the japanese special edition instead of the ugly US version. And I bet you didn't pay more than 12 bucks for it so just go out and buy a correct version.