News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Piercings

Started by Vessicator, December 24, 2007, 12:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vessicator

HOLY SH!@.. AWESOME!

They really are. So here's a thread for piercings.

I have 14 piercings so far. I will probably get an orbital in a week or so, and a few more after that. So I'll probably stop at 20? And that's only on the ears.

Surface piercings are very interesting. I would get hip piercings but then I'd be a faggot :[

カレン

I just got a vertical labret and I fucking love it. Also easier to heal than my lobe piercings were.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

Culo

one in the lower lip, left side and one in the right ear cartilage.

i've been thinking to get expansors in both ears but i'm not sure if I want to defigure them. But most probably I'll get some more in both ears.
Fag who reads

Do As Eternity 6

I want to get a lip piercing soon. Also in the future maybe an eyebrow piercing. So far i only have 3, 2 lobes and 1 cartilage on my left ear, i want many ear piercings though, something like aki from Sid.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Kyο

I've got four in my ears currently, I'm getting an industrial in February, and my lip over the summer (I'm just not sure of which side though).
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Vessicator

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on December 24, 2007, 07:19:23 PM
I want to get a lip piercing soon. Also in the future maybe an eyebrow piercing. So far i only have 3, 2 lobes and 1 cartilage on my left ear, i want many ear piercings though, something like aki from Sid.

He got new piercings, that fucker :\

I can't hope to beat 35 anytime soon, especially when it comes to genital piercings.

Yumeko

^ what piercings does Aki have?

I have 6 in my ears.  Two of them are gaged to 0.  I'd like to get a lip or nose or eyebrow; but I wanna be a teacher; so I can't over do it.  I might get two more in my ears.
drawing by me...

kakuryn

I have 5 on my right ear, 4 on my left ear plus an industrial. Both lobes are stretched to 2g and second holes are 6g.

considering a lip piercing. bottom right.

Vessicator

Quote from: Yumeko on December 27, 2007, 03:10:40 AM
^ what piercings does Aki have?

I have 6 in my ears.  Two of them are gaged to 0.  I'd like to get a lip or nose or eyebrow; but I wanna be a teacher; so I can't over do it.  I might get two more in my ears.

Aki has a bit of everything. He has a gauged lobe at 0, along with other lobe piercings, helix and anti-helix, tragus, orbital, and a rook (newest one). He also has eyebrow, nose, lip piercings (originally 4, but only uses 1 now), tongue, naval, nipple, and 5 mystery piercings (obviously his genitals).

My money is on his guiche and shaft, but you never know really.

Yumeko

^ his lobe has to be gauged bigger than 0 because I have mine to 0 and they aren't as big as his.  Maybe his are a 00?  Not sure.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

My lobe is at 0 as well and it looks like that. you can tell because his second lobe is gauged at 8. maybe it looks different because he has an unflared tunnel that always hangs.

Yumeko

I've seen pictures where his look really big and I have unflared eyelets too and it still doesn't look like that.

I mean...this and and this look bigger than 0.  Anyways, I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing cause it's not a big deal LOL.  I'm just surprised it's a 0 cause mine are that size too and don't look that big.
drawing by me...

klavierbarrette

i only have 4, two in each ear.  i stopped because my earlobe skin is so thick and the newest ones still irritate me after...over a year?

i'd like a lip piercing but i sooo know that would not go over well with me

Vessicator

Quote from: Yumeko on January 02, 2008, 12:22:15 AM
I've seen pictures where his look really big and I have unflared eyelets too and it still doesn't look like that.

I mean...this and and this look bigger than 0.  Anyways, I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing cause it's not a big deal LOL.  I'm just surprised it's a 0 cause mine are that size too and don't look that big.

lulz, i used those same pictures as reference.

Yumeko

^ LOL I don't even know then.
drawing by me...