News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

D is going major

Started by Yumeko, December 22, 2007, 03:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: toneberry on February 18, 2008, 09:51:57 PM
Quote from: 凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍 on January 16, 2008, 01:36:40 PM
^ The Gazette,

they were so shit they made it to major...then were demoted back down to indie again.

they failed badly.

true story.

Gazette headlines venues like the budokan, and has done soundtracks for major asian films. YOU and your post have "failed badly", as usual

doesnt mean their new stuff didnt suck, cus it did. alot of people thought that also. and they WERE better when they were indie, which is why they went back to indie. DUH.
and nice attempt at retaliation after looking like a complete twat from that crossgate thread and vidoll shutdown requset thread.

and WOW, im surprised, you actually posted something that wasnt a request, AS USUAL

go fucking buy your own stuff for a change.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Yumeko

Quote from: toneberry on February 18, 2008, 10:16:10 PM
My prediction - look for toned-down visual and standard-issue jrocker haircuts. Look at Hiroki...he's been dying to ditch the visual since day one. He looks about as comfortable as a wet dog in their photos. The music will still be worth buying.
I don't agree with that.  I've seen enough pictures of them to tell he's okay with it.  Hide-zou would be the one I would say isn't as comfortable with it.
drawing by me...

nekki_chibi

I'm sure D will look casual (toned-down, if you'd like it)
just look at Kaya's metamorphosis, lol