News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Chariots

Started by wtfuxeric, December 15, 2007, 01:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wtfuxeric

FAILFAILFAIL

Am I right?
:O

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

wtfuxeric

It's a shitty band.
Imagine Phantasmagoria with shit stacked all over them.
:O

Culo

I'm not into that kind of thing but I've seen the same 3 songs uploaded EVERYWHERE. And everyone says it sucks. XD One of these weird things.
Fag who reads

lovetrick

nekki_chibi

Ralf-Mako

Kyο

They're not that bad.
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

埒々

They're not THAT bad, but they're actually really really bland. It's just that their first single seems to be a very KISAKI-forced "Hurry up and make some shit" release, mainly due to the lazily done compositions. I don't like them, all their previous bands were a lot better, but they have potential if you give them time to get used to each other.

yuna001

Cold Pray and Marvelous were wonderful. Jade.. not so much. It just felt like they fused the Pumpkin Head and Phantasmagoria into one horrible aborted mess of a song.

Do As Eternity 6

they aren't terrible. I more so agree with them being really really bland and it sounding force-finished. It's like all the songs could've been good but they were missing something(except jade...jade just overall prettymuch sucked). They sound like with time they'll get better but the single was pretty much a big disappointment.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

nekki_chibi

Indie bands tend to get only worse with further releases. Pashya's first single was the best (for me), and the same is true e.g. for Nega - a very cool start and singles, getting more and more boring just in one year.
They sound 'plain' - nothing to catch listener with, also - 'force finished' is the word.
It's better not to release anything, that to drop works like those three.

klavierbarrette

i think they're one of those bands that are confused with wtf they're doing and if they last, they could get a lot better.

reddish

I think they have potential. Plus as long as Kenji is still singing I'll keep listening. I love his voice a lot.

nekki_chibi