News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

delicious food

Started by kakuryn, November 04, 2007, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vessicator

Quote from: kachida on November 08, 2007, 11:30:56 PM
^Im lucky not to be born in China where all of those innocent cats were killed by cruel way.oh!see?SARS is a virus came from China.gross city of china

@yumeko,yeah thats rite.i eat animal too.but not crocodile or wild animals.i only eat chicken.more likely known as KFC. :P as long those animals not extinction.hahaha.

www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.org/
www.torturedbytyson.com/
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=meet_your_meat

I'm sorry, did you say 'cruel'?
And you say you were born in Hong Kong. Disgusting.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

id rather eat them tortured chickens than some uncommon animal like whale or dolphin ;o
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Yumeko

Regardless if it's completely humane or not; there's nothing pretty about killing anything.  Lions kill zebras and hawks kill mice etc etc...our way can't be much worse than that.  I love animals; but my attitude is that if you are killing the animal for food and not killing it purely to make a nice expensive fur jacket...then there's nothing wrong with it.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

Well what we do is hang a cow upside down by its ankles (and thusly breaking them), then we slit their throats and submerge them in boiling hot water to scald their hair off. It's a bit different from how predators kill their prey.

But you know, adrenaline is what makes the meat so tasty.

I haven't purchased a fur coat from Marc Jacobs, but I hope I'll be able to in a few years (700-2000 USD) :<

kachida

Quote from: Vessicator on November 11, 2007, 04:55:48 AM
Quote from: kachida on November 08, 2007, 11:30:56 PM
^Im lucky not to be born in China where all of those innocent cats were killed by cruel way.oh!see?SARS is a virus came from China.gross city of china

@yumeko,yeah thats rite.i eat animal too.but not crocodile or wild animals.i only eat chicken.more likely known as KFC. :P as long those animals not extinction.hahaha.

www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.org/
www.torturedbytyson.com/
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=meet_your_meat

I'm sorry, did you say 'cruel'?
And you say you were born in Hong Kong. Disgusting.

oh.but at least hk is better than china.

kakuryn

"for every animal you don't eat I eat 3"

lulz. I used to be vegetarian. Made me sick.

signal to noise

Quote from: kakuryn on November 11, 2007, 05:41:30 PM
"for every animal you don't eat I eat 3"

hahaha yessssss. i remember that.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Yumeko

Quote from: Vessicator on November 11, 2007, 07:35:07 AM
Well what we do is hang a cow upside down by its ankles (and thusly breaking them), then we slit their throats and submerge them in boiling hot water to scald their hair off. It's a bit different from how predators kill their prey.

But you know, adrenaline is what makes the meat so tasty.

I haven't purchased a fur coat from Marc Jacobs, but I hope I'll be able to in a few years (700-2000 USD) :<

If I was a cow I'd rather have my ankles broken and throat slit than slowly dying while a carnivorous animal of some sort eats my stomach and meat while I'm still alive :-/  Seriously tho, both options are not pleasant.  That's like a would you rather question...it's almost impossible to choose.  Neither really stands out as better than the other.
drawing by me...

baka_neko

I think lions would probably prefer the "hanging and boiling" method, but their lack of opposable thumbs makes it hard for them to operate the needed mechanisms in an efficient manner :-\

Yumeko

*wiggles thumbs* yah I feel lucky... *hangs a boils a cow*  ::)
drawing by me...

signal to noise

ever ate dog food before??!

well it tastes just like it smells!

.......delicious!!
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Kyο

Quote from: signal to noise on November 24, 2007, 08:23:04 PM
ever ate dog food before??!

well it tastes just like it smells!

.......delicious!!

Not dog food, but I tried one of those Milkbones once (long story). O_O They taste like plain Wheat Thins.
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.