News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

delicious food

Started by kakuryn, November 04, 2007, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: 悪者 on November 09, 2007, 03:28:13 AM
homg xD;;
That reminds me, the other day I saw a commercial for salmon (or some fish..I think it was salmon O_O) and they said 'So eat however much you want.....there's plenty out there.' And seriously, I thought the same thing. Hopefully there will always be fish..it's good. XD

lol i know that commercial! with ben stein on  a little raft in the middle of what is supposed to alaska xD i was like wtf?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Kyο

^ Yes! XDD That's the one!
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Do As Eternity 6

lol i hope he's right *loves salmon*

btw i love the new siggy  lol

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Kyο

Salmon<3 lol, I just had salmon patties for dinner today actually. ^^

And thank you, I found it today on direngrey_fotos in some random comment, lol. xD;

signal to noise

that Kaoru OVER 9000! signature is amazing.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

LOL, tht beam seems...familiar

My ADD kids beams will beat your kaoru beam ;< , its on!
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

kachida

Kyο

Quote from: signal to noise on November 09, 2007, 06:37:34 AM
that Kaoru OVER 9000! signature is amazing.

Yus, lol. @_@ I just wish i knew who made it. >< It was someone on livejournal, but whoever posted it didn't give credits or anything, and I've seen it around a couple places from different people. -shrug- ._.;
But oh god, when I saw it the first time..I haven't laughed like that in a while over a gif. xD

ghostface

^ Lol, Kyo is like 'whoa'. He can't take it.

Kyο

Kyo: so.... bright! DDDDX

kakuryn

klavierbarrette

you know, that sig makes me like dir en grey more.

signal to noise

thats from the encore on the It Withers and Withers dvd right? i recall Kaoru in that Janes Addiction shirt and Kyo giving him the mic and him just yelling.

and on another random note that doesnt have to do with good foods, do you think Dir en grey even listens to the bands they wear shirts of? ie Janes Addiction, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Grateful Dead?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

ghostface

Yeah, I wonder about that too. I don't think they have time to listen to other bands these days. Maybe they liked some of those bands in the past and still buy shirts from them. And Die is often seen wearing shirts of the bands they played with, which is probably because he's friends with them and watched them live.

signal to noise

yeah i dont question them wearing the Bury Your Dead and Walls of Jericho shirts, but the classic rock t-shirts are such a fuckin trend these days, i wonder if they are just fitting the image and wearing them for fashion sense.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album