News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Recommended most JROCK bands with songs(post here!!pls!)

Started by kachida, November 03, 2007, 01:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kachida

there is lots of jrock band/vizkei band.so,i dont get to know which one is the most best rating.

please recommend me ur best jrock/vizkei band with their songs please! ;D
no matter how many are there! please!

i just know xjapan,lunasea and nightmare..well,i like those band until now :D

Do As Eternity 6

i'm just copying this from the bands you love thread xD

Do As Infinity
Dir en grey
alice nine.
ellegarden
RADWIMPS
sloth love chunks
The back horn
gazette
vidoll
Mucc
the Pumpkin head
nega
ayabie
the brilliant green
super egg machine
uverworld
bleach 03
Givuss
KuRt
straightner
art-school
tornado tatsumaki
spangle call lilli line
beatcrusaders
LAST ALLIANCE

but there are definitely more so clicky here to see other bands

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

ghostface

^ Some of my favourite bands were already mentioned (Dir en grey, The Back Horn, Mucc), so I'll just add a few more that you may like:

D'espairsRay (dark, mysterious, gothic, with a touch of electronics, try out any of their PVs to see what they're like, my favourite songs by them: "Monokuro" ni natta saigo no hi, 'tatoeba' kimi... ga... shinda... ra)
D (one of the most amazing vocals out there, check their last singles Schwarzschild and Ouka saki some ni keri, and the album The Name of the Rose, they're also releasing a new album in a few days, definitely worth checking out)
12012 (ahh, just try the PV for icy~cold city~ and see where it takes you from there ^^)
Ruvie (cool, young VK band with lots of ideas, songs to check out: irony sun light, nameless song, fool or wyse)
Plastic Tree (rock, very cool and sweet, Ryuutaro has a very delicate voice, can be annoying for some, but I love it!)

kachida

that was sooo sweet! i am trying them now and listen to their stuffs!  ;)

THANK YOU for muchies INFO!  :o  :o

more more pleaseeeeee!!!!  :-*  :-*  :-*

Username

After Image
Malice Mizer
Sex Machineguns
Glay
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Shazna
Gackt
Aushvitz
Azrael
Vrain
Versailles
Hizaki
Brain Hacker
Loudness
Soulseek name: Cactuar

lovetrick

カレン

誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

kachida

Morning musume is nott a jrock band... lmaooo  :P

i dont listen to jpop girlss :o

琴乃

Artists & Songs

Dazzle Vision
Zange, Crash in 2, Kesou, Rain Forest, Not try to fly, Child be found of, Maboroshi kiyoshi, Left to try there, Sora Hasama...

Dir en grey
Kodou, The III Empire, Riyuu, Erode, Merciless Cult, Zan, audience killer loop, Hotarubi, Spilled Milk, Yokan, Filth, Umbrella, Red[em], Ryoujoku no ame...

Duel Jewel
Mxxder Marble, Trust, Aishuu Melancholia, Es, Hanauta, Kogetsu, Azure, Outsider, Rain, Kimi to mita yuki, Minority Complex, Seiren...

MUCC
Bouzenjishitsu, Ryuusei, Nageki no kane, Ware arubeki basho, Libra, Monokuro no keshiki, Rojiura boku to kimi e, Horizont, Shishite oni, Kuukyo na heya...

Plastic Tree
Suisai, Zange wa yokushitsu de, Chiriyuku bokura, Petshop, Monophobia, Nemureru Mori, Hate red dip it, Platform, Makka na ito, Fujunbutsu, Rusty, Nukegara...

RENTRER EN SOI
Wither, To infinity, Shinwa, I hate myself and want to die, Fallen, Anima Mundi, Into the sky, I was damned, Sincerely, Thorny Rain Break, Vision of You...

the GazettE
Taion, Kareuta, Filth in the Beauty, Sumire, Crucify sorrow, Toguro, Cockroach, Chizuru, Nausea & Shudder, Regret, Zakurokata no yuutsu...

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise