News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kamijo's engrish

Started by ShirouKamui, October 30, 2007, 02:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Culo

VERSELLERS SUCKS DICKS.

Kamijo is chinese, stinks and doesnt pay his bills.
Hizaki is a guitar hero wannabe who crossdresses to sell his music to the fangirls, otherwise he couldn't afford being in the visual kei scene.
Teru is retarded, althouh not as much as you!
Jasmine you sucks, and his old bands sucks too.
The drummer guy, well I'm not even bothering talking bad about him because noone cares!
Fag who reads

KyouTakayama

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on July 22, 2008, 04:34:36 AM
VERSELLERS SUCKS DICKS.

Kamijo is chinese, stinks and doesnt pay his bills.
Hizaki is a guitar hero wannabe who crossdresses to sell his music to the fangirls, otherwise he couldn't afford being in the visual kei scene.
Teru is retarded, althouh not as much as you!
Jasmine you sucks, and his old bands sucks too.
The drummer guy, well I'm not even bothering talking bad about him because noone cares!

Kamijo is Japanese and is so pretty and talented it wouldn't matter if he smelled or not.
Hizaki is the most beautiful man or woman in the world, and a better guitarist than anyone could ever hope to be.
Teru is smart, adorable, talented and funny! And I love everything about him! (He's my favorite)
Jasmine You is sexy and is a magician. Haha. ;]
And Yuki is too friggin awesome for you to even attempt to talk shit about.

I have my opinion, you have yours. Let's leave at that, eh?

Culo

LOL you're too friendly and innocent ;( you win, let's kiss
Fag who reads

KyouTakayama

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on July 22, 2008, 07:03:11 AM
LOL you're too friendly and innocent ;( you win, let's kiss

Ok x]

Just kidding....lol

But yeah, at least there's no more of this fight/debate...I decided anyways that everyone has their own opinion and you have every right to say how much you hate Versailles just like I have every right to say how much I love them...
I'm sorry about it, I just love Versailles so much, they inspired me so I get defensive... =S