News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kibouya Honpo disbanding in february.

Started by Culo, October 17, 2007, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Culo

The fairly new band Kibouya Honpo (ex-Himitsu kessha CODOMO A) will be disbanding in february... more details about it will be on an article on the next Cure magazine.

:-\
Fag who reads

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Kyο

Weren't they previously Codomo-A? o_o I've never bothered following anything they've done..I've heard a little of both bands and never could get into them.
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

good,i dont want to hear another song by them after their pixy false catastrophe
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Culo

well, we can't blame them for covering a song that was already bad.

obscurewarumono: yes it's the ex-Codomo A band. I recommend all bands Eiji's been in because he's awesome.  8)
Fag who reads

Kyο

Quote from: Naja on October 18, 2007, 03:57:08 AM
well, we can't blame them for covering a song that was already bad.

obscurewarumono: yes it's the ex-Codomo A band. I recommend all bands Eiji's been in because he's awesome.  8)

I just looked him up and saw he was in makaroni, who I was just going to check out the other day actually. xD

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

no. the original pixy false is an amazing song.
They just shouldnt have sung tht song...altho they probably didnt have a choice anyways, kisaki probably wouldve forced them to disband if they didnt sing it. Fucked if they do, fucked if they dont. Wouldnt surprise me if kisaki was staring at kibouya honpo recording the song with a knife in his hand.

Alice the Sister

I haven't heard very much Kibouya Honpo, but I like makaroni, Codomo A, and whatever that one techno side-project was called. XD
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Kyο

Quote from: ramrod on October 18, 2007, 05:16:31 AM
no. the original pixy false is an amazing song.
They just shouldnt have sung tht song...altho they probably didnt have a choice anyways, kisaki probably wouldve forced them to disband if they didnt sing it. Fucked if they do, fucked if they dont. Wouldnt surprise me if kisaki was staring at kibouya honpo recording the song with a knife in his hand.

LOL.

Kisaki: Play for me! Glorify god! Mahahahah! I might just clap if I wasn't holding this damn knife.

lovetrick

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

well... it wasnt the worst cover in tht VA...but it definately wasnt the best

Culo

Quote from: ObscureWarumono link=topic=7463.msg66301#msg66301
I just looked him up and saw he was in makaroni, who I was just going to check out the other day actually. xD
/quote]

Makaroni are awesome  ;D 100% recommended.
Fag who reads

Modulate God

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

^
dude i knew you would be xD oo;. out of all their fans ur the only one i remembered... pssh eiji will be back xD. i just might upload some more special codomo a for you later ;);)