Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 29, 2021, 09:36:41 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

+  Tonberry
|-+  General
| |-+  Music Discussion
| | |-+  Kibouya Honpo disbanding in february.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Kibouya Honpo disbanding in february.  (Read 20678 times)
Modulate God

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »

^
dude i knew you would be xD oo;. out of all their fans ur the only one i remembered... pssh eiji will be back xD. i just might upload some more special codomo a for you later WinkWink

I seem to have that affect on people. I suppose it could be worse off than to be remembered as the over-entusiastic Codomo A/Kibouya Honpo fan.   Grin Thanks for thinking of me Phalic-symbol man.

Special Codomo A?! That sounds glorious..  Tongue
Tsunetako
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »

Is it just me or does Undercode seem to falling apart? Pashya and Kibouya disband, Arc goes on hiatus, the whole Phantasmagoria drama, signing of hilariously terrible band Anjyu, etc, etc.

Karkuda22

Allo!

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 04:46:38 PM »

good,i dont want to hear another song by them after their pixy false catastrophe

I disagree!! I think their cover of Pixy False was very good! It gives the song a different prospective and sound!! Am I the only one who actually likes these guys!? ^_^

akri

credits:lilja_darling

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »

why the disbanding!?
emm i didn't listened there Pixy cover(yet)

Culo

Pleito hunter

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 05:15:34 PM »

I like Kibouya Honpo... not as much as past Eiji bands, but well they were just starting.
I liked the fact that now not only Eiji wrote songs, but also Takken (although it's strange because his songs sound a lot like Eiji's Tongue).
Nii should write songs too.. I liked his song in the "kodomozumu" CD.

I just hope Eiji will get his ass off undercode and start working in some label that suits his style more, like Art Pop, or just work independently... please.

akri: more details about the disbandment will be on the next Cure magazine which I think it's about to be released now, so let's hope someone translates it.

Fag who reads
nameless

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 03:38:21 AM »

Is it just me or does Undercode seem to falling apart? Pashya and Kibouya disband, Arc goes on hiatus, the whole Phantasmagoria drama, signing of hilariously terrible band Anjyu, etc, etc.

Yeah, but now chariots is formed (Riku and 2 members from Pashya), JUN's working on his solo project... I know, the solo project of JUN sucks, but I think we can expect a lot from chariots, because Akito is a part of it and he rocks.

For me, the whole Kibouya Honpo thing was so... I don't know how to explain, it was all sudden and different that I couldn't even seen to care about them. They were there and... well, that's all. I mean, I didn't even have time to try to get into them.

The Anjyu' signing is disastrous, and Arc's hiatus too. I don't even like them, but for what I've seen they're very consistent and not that cheesy-crap oshare kei we've been seeing around lately. But hey, there's still Nega, hurts and Siva, and I expect a lot from these three.
klavierbarrette

humiliate me more darlin'

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 04:23:59 AM »

is it just me or did kibouya honpo's creation (or just sorta, just changing a bit from codomo a) seem a bit forced anyways?

eiji will continue in music.  and if he doesn't, i'll be very sad. :/
nameless

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 04:32:27 AM »

is it just me or did kibouya honpo's creation (or just sorta, just changing a bit from codomo a) seem a bit forced anyways?

Exactly.
godhunters

for our future, love and peace

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 05:27:26 AM »

they sure are fast......................but i never really like their music so whatever.....not to my concern....

baka_neko
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 06:52:52 PM »

I'm sure Eiji will continue in music... hopefully with a bit more influence from dentaku(or even bringing dentaku out of its "secret band" status?). As far as the pixy false thing, I didn't like the song at all. The distortions they used on Eiji's voice just ruined the whole thing for me.. you could barely even tell it was him singing Cry
Shaku

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 01:32:21 AM »

I love this band and when i heard about this I became really sad ;__; <///3

ZzZ
Culo

Pleito hunter

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2007, 06:35:59 PM »

They will release a best-of album (that is, all the 9 songs they released so far), it will contain 2 new songs.
And it seems they changed their name to Kibou-YA©

Huh

Fag who reads
Chimidoro-Ningyou

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 09:54:13 PM »

Nooooo is this thrue?HuhSad Not another good band who disbands:'( They always cheer me up now they make me sad:( I liked them more as Codomo A but as Kibouya Honpo they are good too
It really goes bad with Undercode Phantas Vidoll 12012 Karen Pashya:(  I'm happy that Vidoll & 12012 still are still active eventhough they are not Undercode bands anymore I'm also happy that Dari Hurts Nega & Siva are still active.
Anjyu I haven't heard yet 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:57:53 AM by Chimidoro-Ningyou » Logged

Alice the Sister

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 06:59:04 PM »

I didn't really seem like Honpo had much time to truly develop. Perhaps it really wasn't meant to be?

BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY
人形

I am the EMPEROR OF ORANGES!

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 10:32:53 PM »

I like Eiji a lot, but like everyone else I wish he will continue..

but, does anyone know if Hal will go on to another band?
I really like him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length