News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

What would your band be?

Started by 凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍, October 14, 2007, 09:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

OMGGGGGGGGGGG U MADE ME SPLOOGE!

brb 2 min...grabbin tissue! 8D.

*Tsune...dont go near the splooge till i get tissues :D*

back. omg, i think every fangirl got moist at that imagery. whoo
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

mcfingerton

Band Name: BUTTGaSM. (will change to "BUTTGaSM.." after going major)

Vocals: Ling (Silver Ash)
Guitar: Rolly (Scanch)
Guitar: Tetsu Takano (Nil, ex-Zigzo, ex-Malice Mizer)
Bass: Yuki (Malice Mizer)
Drums: Gackt

I chose Ling to be vocalist because he has a beautiful, high-pitched voice and needs to get out of China to a place where he can make whatever music he likes. I chose Rolly and Tetsu specifically because they have more attitude than guitar skill, thereby making the music simple and catchy. Plus, no one remembers Rolly anymore, but I loved how he looked like Ann Coulter wearing oddly-shaped pink hats. I chose Yuki on bass because Yuki needs a damn job. And I placed Gackt on drums to humble him.
Listen to and download my music at: http://myspace.com/jinhuli

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Champ213

Vocals: Toshi (he will also start a cult for all the fans of this band)
Bass: Kisaki (he'll take care of the financial stuff)
Guitar: Mana (he'll do what he always does)
Guitar: Kiwamu (BLOOD) (he'll write the 'band concept' and will also assist Kisaki in devising new plans how to make a maximum of money with a minimum of new song material)
Dance: Michiru (Loop Ash) (he will do nothing in particular, except getting into catfights with Mana about who's 'prettier')
Drums: Drummachine/Support drummer (they initially had Dai, former Kodomo A, but he stole all equipment and fled before the first live)

Isn't this great? Everyone will hate this band, because chances are good that everyone will at least hate one member. It's really economic and absolutely everyone can bitch about them. Therefore the band will be called 'BiTCH'.

BTW. after a while Kiwamu will kick Toshi out of the band, because he spends too much money on his cult. They'll get a  new vocalist and thus start 'BiTCH 2nd Period'

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

@ Mcfingerton and Champ213

Thank you for making me laugh; I really needed it ^_^
drawing by me...

Culo

michiru and kisaki in the same band!! *squirts*
that'd be the most suckiest band ever, how awesome.
Fag who reads

Tsunetako

Quote from: Champ213 on October 15, 2007, 07:47:55 PM
Guitar: Kiwamu (BLOOD) (he'll write the 'band concept' and will also assist Kisaki in devising new plans how to make a maximum of money with a minimum of new song material)
Dance: Michiru (Loop Ash) (he will do nothing in particular, except getting into catfights with Mana about who's 'prettier')
Drums: Drummachine/Support drummer (they initially had Dai, former Kodomo A, but he stole all equipment and fled before the first live)

Isn't this great? Everyone will hate this band, because chances are good that everyone will at least hate one member. It's really economic and absolutely everyone can bitch about them. Therefore the band will be called 'BiTCH'.

BTW. after a while Kiwamu will kick Toshi out of the band, because he spends too much money on his cult. They'll get a  new vocalist and thus start 'BiTCH 2nd Period'

You win.

Champ213

I see BiTCH is collecting its first fanbase. Good good.

akri

Quote from: Champ213 on October 15, 2007, 07:47:55 PM

that funny!! ;)

signal to noise

my dream jrock band already exists and they are called An Cafe. perfect vocals. perfect crying shemale guitarist who isnt in it anymore. perfect everything. YESSS.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

カレン

lol.

My dream band...

Vocals: Ai (deathgaze)
Guitar: Ken (doremidan)
Guitar: Akira Yamaoka
Bass: Kohsuke (heidi.)
Drums: Shiun (SCISSOR)

They'd be jazzy hardcore.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

Vessicator

Quote from: Naja on October 14, 2007, 09:26:12 PM
任侠ギャンブル (Yakuza Gamble)

voice: Miyabi (from GELLONIMO)
guitar: TORU (from SEX-ANDROID)
bass: Misaki Alcohol (ex-Makaroni)
bass/programming/chorus: Misa (from BABYLON)
drums: Tomohiro Katou (ex-Klein Kaiser)

twin bass madness

I always wondered what a band with two bassists would sound like.

Culo

Fag who reads