News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Sadie - Distract Against The Terrors -at O-EAST 20070427-

Started by menzo86, October 12, 2007, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

menzo86

1.UNDER THE CHAOS
2.GRUDGE OF SORROW
3.MAD-ROID
4.Barking the enemy
5.a holy terrors
6.コールドプレイ
7.追恋の華
8.M.F.P
9.Deathwith
10.Voice of pain
11.Rock'n roll stinky people
12.confusion
13.迷彩
14.サイコカルチャー
15.CHILDREN OF DESPAIR

Approx. 79min.
MPEG-2
COLOR
STEREO
4:3
NTSC
REGION 0

Here is the new SADIE dvd.
I don't like the quality that much.
it could be SOOO much better screen and sound.
But people wanna have this dvd version so here it is.
Have a good time with it and let me know when you download it.
Then i know if it's worth that i did upload this dvd  8)

Jenny78242002

batusai_zero

batusai_zero

sads

um is the DVD that you are uploading compressed? If possible, for the next release that you are doing, the new despairs ray DVD, could you leave it in its orginial size and not compress it?

Thanks in advance!

menzo86

Quote from: sads on October 13, 2007, 12:27:44 AM
um is the DVD that you are uploading compressed? If possible, for the next release that you are doing, the new despairs ray DVD, could you leave it in its orginial size and not compress it?

Thanks in advance!

this is the original size.
not compressed.
like i said on top.. i don't like the quality that much.
it's a great concert but if they did something more to make the screen and sound better it would be a great dvd.
it's original size and not compressed

xbiinex

Quotethis is the original size.
not compressed.
it's a great concert but if they did something more to make the screen and sound better it would be a great dvd.

I know what you mean. I just got to watch it myself and most of the time it feels like watching some cheap bootleg rather than an officially released dvd. They should really have paid more attention to the quality of what they're producing.

sads

Quote from: menzo86 on October 13, 2007, 02:03:23 AM
Quote from: sads on October 13, 2007, 12:27:44 AM

Thanks in advance!

this is the original size.
not compressed.

Thanks for clarifying! I was looking at the file size and was wondering: it fits into a single layer DVD snugly! Maybe they wanna save $ on dual layer DVDs and used single layer DVDs instead, compromising the quality? Come to think of it, its the same case with the 1st live DVD that they released as well...

Looking forward to your Despairs Ray's Spiral Staircase DVD upload :)

Negami

Sorry if this sounds stupid/silly, but this torrents being under the [DVD] section of this forum, does it mean one can download this and play it on a home DVD player? Is this that Video_TS folder thing? I have no idea what .iso means. Sorry >.<

Rukia

.iso is an exact image copy of the dvd itself, so to answer your question it is like a Video_TS folder, for if you were to open the .iso file with winrar or something of the like you would see your familiar Video_TS and Audio_TS folders.

I hope that helps.

Negami

Quote from: Rukia on October 14, 2007, 10:08:28 PM
.iso is an exact image copy of the dvd itself, so to answer your question it is like a Video_TS folder, for if you were to open the .iso file with winrar or something of the like you would see your familiar Video_TS and Audio_TS folders.

I hope that helps.

Oh, awesome! That did answer what I was wondering about! Thank you much! ^^

And so, I will attempt to download this and see if it works! Thank you, menzo86!

Rukia

thank you for sharing this ISO with us.  I have uploaded it now on AsianDVDclub and have mentioned you as the creditor for this torrent.

Thanks once again.

mikavulgar

☆Ќỗ΢ĦÎ★

Momoiro