News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

SKIN

Started by residentevilrulz, June 28, 2007, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

residentevilrulz

Has their been any news on this album release or was the whole thing just a live tour?

Yumeko

nothing new; but there will be an album.  It's just right now Yoshiki had his side projects; Gackt just finished filming for the drama he's in; Miyavi just finished touring and I don't know what the hell Sugizo has been up to.  But hopefully they all have time now to work on an album.
drawing by me...

signal to noise

Gackt in a drama? that should be......

(thinks back to Moon Child)...

......greaaaaat?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

ガラス

The so called drama is FURIN KAZAN, a taiga drama [historic]
but he appears in episode 30~something so you'll have to wait.

On the other hand due to the fight YOSHIKI had with GACKT
[regarding Ys' delay] you have to be sorry because SKIN is probably over.

:'(
歌手: LUNA SEA
作詞: RYUICHI
作曲: J

NEVER SOLD OUT

Yumeko

What fight and where did you hear this?  And just because people fight doesn't mean things can't be resolved.  On another note tho; if you are going to post that; you need to link to a source of where you got it because as far as I'm concerned; it's just rumor. 
drawing by me...

signal to noise

jrock bitch fits are silly.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Yumeko

^ I wouldn't call it a bitch fit; more like I'm not going to believe rumors until I see some kind of source.  Gackt would be pretty stupid to criticize Yoshiki in anyway.  Besides; I find a fight about delays on Yoshiki's part hard to believe considering all the members have been busy.  Miyavi has been on tour until recently; Yoshiki's been working on stuff; and Gackt is filming a drama.
drawing by me...

wonderword

Wasn't Sugizo touring around with Juno Reactor and shit? He hasn't had any real solo projects since The Flare so I guess he's just been busy doing support work.

Yumeko

yah I'm not sure what Sugizo has been up to; but the other three all had shit going on; so I'm not surprised it's taking awhile to put out a single.  Besides; the concert was in end of June I think; that was about three months ago.  It just feels longer to people since we've all been waiting. 
drawing by me...