News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

∀NTI FEMINISM and Hagakure US Tour!

Started by Kyο, October 06, 2007, 10:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyο

Anti Feminism & Hagakure US coupling tour!
05.10.2007 - Kay
source : Hagakure myspace

After already touring Europe twice this year, the two visual kei bands Anti Feminism and Hagakure will be heading to the US this December! They will play at the following dates and venues:

12/09 Brooklyn, NY, Studio B
12/11 Dallas, TX, Lakewood Theater
12/13 Los Angeles, CA, The Knitting Factory Hollywood
12/15 San Francisco, CA, DNA lounge

http://www.jmusiceuropa.com/uk/news.php

This has made me very happy.
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Do As Eternity 6

hmm i may go to see them in new york depends on what day the 9th falls on and whether i have a final
... i see shonen knife is coming in november though now that i will definately try to go see o.O or at least see them here in philly (even though new york is always better >_>)

EDIT _ i guess i won't since it's on a sunday and i have a jp final the next day =/
hmmm no go on shonen knife either ....life is cruel and unusual

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Kyο

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on October 06, 2007, 10:31:26 PM
EDIT _ i guess i won't since it's on a sunday and i have a jp final the next day =/
hmmm no go on shonen knife either ....life is cruel and unusual

I actually live nowhere near any of those places. O_O The only way I'd get to see them in Texas is if I can stay with an aunt who just moved there..she shouldn't have a problem with it I hope..lol.

All these bands coming here is still a good sign though..shows the others that haven't come yet that playing shows in America isn't so bad. xD As much as I love Dir en grey, it'll be nice to see more bands besides them in the next few years.

baka_neko

Yay! More bands doing a tour of cali, texas and new york only! Chicago gets no love ;;

Kyο

Quote from: baka_neko on October 08, 2007, 08:23:19 AM
Yay! More bands doing a tour of cali, texas and new york only! Chicago gets no love ;;

Yes~ If bands started giving Chicago more love I'd save hundreds on plane tickets. =X

I wonder why they choose Texas. o_o

lovetrick

cos dumb stuff like akon and onicon are in texas.

baka_neko

Quote from: lovetrick on October 08, 2007, 08:52:06 AM
cos dumb stuff like akon and onicon are in texas.

and ACen is in Chicago.. thats gotta be enough to draw them there XD ACen > onicon & akon

Kyο

Quote from: baka_neko on October 08, 2007, 09:12:00 AM
and ACen is in Chicago.. thats gotta be enough to draw them there XD ACen > onicon & akon

Yeah, but they seem to have the more 'poppy' bands come to Acen.. at least in the last few years. They need more variety.

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

baka_neko

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on October 08, 2007, 07:32:26 PM
^ like who? (has come to ACen)

lets see if I can remember the whole list...
Yoko Ishida
Duel Jewel
SID
The Pillows
Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re
Spiral Spiders
High & Mighty Color

I think they had one other jpop singer that performed during the masquerade(the year of the pillows?). As a former ACen staffer, I can say that there isn't really any love for VK among the rest of the staff. If anything, they don't like it because of some incidents that happened due to SID when they were there. :< le sigh, at least I tried to talk them into getting NOIZ there last year XD

Do As Eternity 6

that's not a bad list i would've loved to see the pillows and maybe tsu shi ma mi re ... maybe even high and mighty color but back during gou on progressie times ...haha you guys have actually gotten some good stuff for your cons... well at least stuf i would've liked to see.  i mean here we had d'ray and 12012 but i'm not a huge fan of either really =/  i guess baltimore wasn't that bad of a drive (like 2 hrs from NY) to see MUCC even though i wasn't allowed to go anyway (i forgot who came to baltimore this year except it was nana kitade and someone else but either way i know i didn't care)=/ before we got any of those i know at animenext all they would get was peelander-z. But at least i can be appeased by seeing bleach 03, noodles and gito gito hustler on the 21st ...though i would most likey trade that to see RES right about now especially after Bottom of chaos T.T i would die to see TO INFINITY live *cries*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Kyο

Quote from: baka_neko on October 08, 2007, 09:12:16 PM
As a former ACen staffer, I can say that there isn't really any love for VK among the rest of the staff. If anything, they don't like it because of some incidents that happened due to SID when they were there.

Incidents..? That must have been some time before I've been going to Acen. o_o;

It would be awesome if they got some VK bands..maybe not the heavier ones like Sadie or Unsraw, but a band like Kagrra, or even Siva wouldn't be too bad. *wants to see them* o.o

baka_neko

Quote from: ObscureWarumono on October 09, 2007, 03:51:46 AM
Quote from: baka_neko on October 08, 2007, 09:12:16 PM
As a former ACen staffer, I can say that there isn't really any love for VK among the rest of the staff. If anything, they don't like it because of some incidents that happened due to SID when they were there.

Incidents..? That must have been some time before I've been going to Acen. o_o;

yeah... SID decided to sleep in late which delayed the whole main programming schedule for Friday by an hour or two. Least to say, they weren't very happy about that.

Kyο

Quote from: baka_neko on October 09, 2007, 03:56:50 AM
yeah... SID decided to sleep in late which delayed the whole main programming schedule for Friday by an hour or two. Least to say, they weren't very happy about that.

Woah..that's just a little rude.. o__o; Now they've gone and messed things up for j-rock/vk bands who could come in the future. There should be a policy: 'Bands must remain on time according to the schedule; no sleeping late. At all. This goes for VK bands, especially since you all need time to do makeup and etc.' >_>;

lovetrick