News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Wataru (12012) facing charges for strangling a woman!

Started by byoushinn, September 20, 2007, 01:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byoushinn

Yeah apparently he strangled a woman while he was drunk, and she was in hospital for a week.
I cant believeeee it, i hope 12012 dont disband, and if he get's charged, let it be a short sentence so he can come back and sing us some angry music.

4skin,

Miyawaki Wataru, vocalist of 12012, was arrested on charges regarding the attempted strangulation of a female acquaintance, whose injuries took a week to heal, after a night of drinking one night in August. Though few details are currently available, police are investigating these allegations, which will hopefully shed some new light on the situation, which we should patiently await rather than passing judgment on Wataru.

that seriously does suck. i really hope this turns out to be less than reported. but i can't see why you would put a thread like this in the "HOLY SHIT..AWESOME" space. this, IMO, isn't awesome at all.

baka_neko

It would be awesome if she was a crazed fangirl :V sometimes I find myself wanting to strangle them too :-*

Champ213

I anticipated that a fangirl-joke would follow the moment I read the title of the thread....

baka_neko

Quote from: Champ213 on September 20, 2007, 01:30:40 AM
I anticipated that a fangirl-joke would follow the moment I read the title of the thread....

glad I could deliver.

Champ213

Quote from: baka_neko on September 20, 2007, 01:34:49 AM
Quote from: Champ213 on September 20, 2007, 01:30:40 AM

glad I could deliver.

I guess if you hadn't made it, somebody else would have, sooner or later. ;)

signal to noise

if they disband over this... just...WOW. what a terrible way to breakup.

but knowing how the world works, everything will be okay, and he'll even buy her roses.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

byoushinn

Quote from: 4skin, on September 20, 2007, 01:10:40 AM
Miyawaki Wataru, vocalist of 12012, was arrested on charges regarding the attempted strangulation of a female acquaintance, whose injuries took a week to heal, after a night of drinking one night in August. Though few details are currently available, police are investigating these allegations, which will hopefully shed some new light on the situation, which we should patiently await rather than passing judgment on Wataru.

that seriously does suck. i really hope this turns out to be less than reported. but i can't see why you would put a thread like this in the "HOLY SHIT..AWESOME" space. this, IMO, isn't awesome at all.

well this is 'general' discussion part of the forum so i didnt know where else to put it.

lovetrick

It said she took a week to recover. Doesn't mean she did or didn't go to a hospital.

Wataru is pimpin.

reddish

First the free will thing.. now Wataru's gotta choke a bitch.
:D

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

kisaki gets all the duds, first DAI from codom A, now Wataru
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: reddish on September 20, 2007, 02:09:44 AM
First the free will thing.. now Wataru's gotta choke a bitch.
:D

i was thinking the same thing as i read it lol i probably shouldn't laugh but definitely the first time i read all i could think was "oh my wataru went and done choked a bitch"

but in all seriousness i just hope it doesn't really effect the band.  >.<  so many scandals going on these days ...it's all amusing but hopefully nothing happens to the bands involved i always say.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

I'm not a fan of 12012; I just don't listen to them really; it's not that I don't like them.  But I'm still holding judgment till there is more information tho.  My first impression is that it's terrible to choke someone.  I think violence against women is terrible.  Violence against anyone is terrible.  But then again; I'm very much a pacifist and all for non-violent conflict resolution.  But I guess it's kinda hard to be logical about things and control your anger when you are drunk.  Hopefully this was a mistake and he learns a lesson from it and it doesn't ruin his career or hurt his band who didn't do anything wrong.
drawing by me...

lovetrick

signal to noise

maybe he'll do what george michael did and display reanactments of his crime in their next music video. their next single's PV better have some fuckin choking in it.

but in all seriousness... choking women is not cool.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album