News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kra

Started by 4skin,, August 27, 2007, 08:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4skin,

what are your opinions on this band? IMO, i've always seen them as the worst group on PSC. i don't find any of their music interesting, although i've tried looking into them numerous times. i also find it sort of funny how SuG's latest and first single, has already destroyed Kra's entire discography in terms of actual good music.

opinions?

Do As Eternity 6

i like them. a lot actually. They are different from alot of visual bands and i like that their music is funky and at the same time laid back and not all "hey hey look at me! i'm super angsty" but also their not all " hey look at me!!! i'm on a sugar high like you wouldn't believe". even so they have some nice heavy songs too and when they did the covers thing as 36481? it was pretty awesome.

i like keiyuu's voice alot and yuura is probably one of my favorite bassist some where in the top 10 area. yasuno and mai are pretty cool as well. ne way i think one of their biggest problems is they don't pick good songs to release as singles (or songs that they make videos for i should say) xD i always find i like their b-sides or album tracks better then the those with the exception of artman, toki no ressha and mutaku to mutako to. For instance when i first heard of Kra it was after watching the PSC tour thingy and keiyuu was singing with miyavi and i was like whoa he totally out shined meevs on that (even though that may not be that hard when it comes to meevs vocals =/) but anyway i was interested... so i was looking up videos and i got kuu... i hated it ... i think it's their worst song by far...then extra kingdom which bored me ... so i was going to give up until i saw mutaku to mutaku to and i feel in love. so after downloading a few of their albums i realized that they had a pretty neat sound. and after getting their discography i really decided on liking them because i realized how many styles they can pull off nicely.

so yea i likes them.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

lovetrick

I never liked them. Hated them after I saw the singer try some a capella shit on the PSC Tour DVD.

Vessicator

I gave them a chance and downloaded Dharma. Not my cup of tea, as I couldn't enjoy any song other than 'artman', but I agree that Yuura's bass-ing is pretty damn sexy.

Keiyuu's the guy that makes me want to push him around for laughs. Dude's so short D:

4skin,

the drummer's hair style has always been beyond terrible. he really needs to change that shit.  :-X

Vessicator

wasn't it platinum blonde for a short amount of time?

Do As Eternity 6

yasuno's hair is freaken awesome!!! well i love it anyway =P

and yes it was blond for a short time =]

oh and i forgot to say as good as SuG's scheat was Imho it still can't touch songs like karasu no makura, show time, jikan, machi no hi, ashita ya, hell even mutaku to mutaku to, artman, Lost number, toki no ressha, hard lolita, shonen boogie... yup

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

4skin,

quote author=Do As Eternity 6 link=topic=6847.msg59519#msg59519 date=1188346652]
yasuno's hair is freaken awesome!!! well i love it anyway =P

and yes it was blond for a short time =]

oh and i forgot to say as good as SuG's scheat was Imho it still can't touch songs like karasu no makura, show time, jikan, machi no hi, ashita ya, hell even mutaku to mutaku to, artman, Lost number, toki no ressha, hard lolita, shonen boogie... yup
[/quote]

but you did love SuG's single.  ;)
i also think that SuG are already better than SCREW.

Kra really need to go though, i wish bis were still on PSC.

Do As Eternity 6

yea i did like the SuG single ..they have potential me thinks. now well better than Screw i would agree but then again i don't listen to screw in large quantities but better then kra no not yet for me. as far as bis though...i liked a few of their songs but for the most part i got bored of them quickly =/  they aren't bad though...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

the only thing good about kra was tht crazy drummer and his pink hair!

rest is shit...
well i havent ever liked them no matter how much ive tried.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

klavierbarrette

yasuno is what drew me to them. XD

i really like them but that's what really made them pop out to me and got me interested.  they turned out to be really good.  i like their older stuff to the newer though.

thank god his hair is back to a redish color.  while it's his choice if he changes his hair, it just looked....really bad blond.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

he sortof reminded me of harajuku barbie tbh...

he seems cool and fun too... but thats only judging by the PSC tour.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: klavierbarrette on August 29, 2007, 06:27:43 AM
i really like them but that's what really made them pop out to me and got me interested.  they turned out to be really good.  i like their older stuff to the newer though.

yea me too but dhar*ma was still good i think like the first half i really really liked but then as i got passed that it wasn't as awesome.

Quotethank god his hair is back to a redish color.  while it's his choice if he changes his hair, it just looked....really bad blond.

lol i don't think it looked really bad but it was really kind of wierd to see him blond for awhile ...the pink > blond seriously though .

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Vessicator

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on August 29, 2007, 01:14:11 PM
lol i don't think it looked really bad but it was really kind of wierd to see him blond for awhile ...the pink > blond seriously though .

lawl what

Do As Eternity 6

sry what i meant to say was the blond hair wasn't all that bad but it's kind of weird to see him as a blond when you're used to seeing the pink hair. the pink hair overall is better than the blond though. *sigh* i'm always just rambling things =/ *

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか