News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Mmmm...body modifications...yummy

Started by fangy89, August 21, 2007, 04:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangy89

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 21, 2007, 08:35:31 AM
so we were right?
it does degrade the appearance...scarring the body and splitting tongues into 2 etc is degrading the appearance, and it is pretty ugly doing shit like tht. hence why you dont see models with that stuff. its butch.

the only acceptable things are dick piercings, ear piercings and clitoral piercings (even with stretches!)

Quote from: fangy89 on August 21, 2007, 06:11:28 AM

Opponents of these practices call them disfigurement or mutilation.

Please, continue to argue my opinion. It'll get you so far.

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 21, 2007, 08:35:31 AM
hence why you dont see models with that stuff. its butch.

That's a marvelously ignorant stereotype.

And once again, the Suicide Girls prove that you completely and totally FAIL. I'd tell you to google it but I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

http://suicidegirls.com/

evilaya12

I like piercings and even though some body mods scare me I'm still for 'em, Be a little different , doesn't hurt anyone. And why would anyone on this site hate on piercings? Practically every Jrocker has one...two...twenty ...or more and some are just god weird....but we like them anyways eh? Me personally I'm just a fan of finding weird earrings to wear around :D

baka_neko

Quote from: evilaya12 on August 21, 2007, 08:08:46 PM
I like piercings and even though some body mods scare me I'm still for 'em, Be a little different , doesn't hurt anyone. And why would anyone on this site hate on piercings? Practically every Jrocker has one...two...twenty ...or more and some are just god weird....but we like them anyways eh? Me personally I'm just a fan of finding weird earrings to wear around :D

I don't think anyone here is really hating on piercings, but on weird body mods. I cant say I've ever seen a suicidegirl(and believe me, I've done a lot of 'looking') or vk band member with a split tongue.

fangy89

Quote from: baka_neko on August 21, 2007, 08:29:29 PM
I don't think anyone here is really hating on piercings, but on weird body mods. I cant say I've ever seen a suicidegirl(and believe me, I've done a lot of 'looking') or vk band member with a split tongue.

Well what's 'weird' to you is beautiful to me. And there's 'weirder' things than tongue splitting, like penis splitting or nullification. Not to mention that even piercings were considered to be 'weird' 30 some years ago, so I'm sure that in another 10 things like tongue splittings and scarifications will be more common.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Main_Page

Do As Eternity 6

o.O penis splitting *ouch*...ne way yea i'm all for the "hey it's your body do w.e you want to it"campaign i could care less ...although i admit i've never heard of the tongue splitting thing before and it kind of looks scary and freaked me out a bit.. thanks for the link though because i was just about to ask how does one go about doing smth like that

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on August 21, 2007, 08:49:24 PM
o.O penis splitting *ouch*...ne way yea i'm all for the "hey it's your body do w.e you want to it"campaign i could care less ...although i admit i've never heard of the tongue splitting thing before and it kind of looks scary and freaked me out a bit.. thanks for the link though because i was just about to ask how does one go about doing smth like that

Yeah and I mean what do people think plastic surgery is? Like chicks with boobs the size of beach balls isn't 'weird'? >.>

Oh but I'd be cautious when navigating that site...there's a few gnarly pics of 'things gone wrong'  :-X

Do As Eternity 6

yea i'm looking o.O *squirms*

lol that's true about the plastic surgery thing but i guess since it's just more widely accepted people over look the fact that it's kinda strange too... just give it some time and those kinds of things (well maybe not all of them but some) will get more popular and more widely accepted ...everything started out somewhere i guess...

EDIT_all the genital splitting is really scaring me ... jeez i'm learning so many things i've never even imagined someone would do o.O the picture of the genital bisection though where the penis curves into itself had me giggling quite a bit though xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

baka_neko

lololololo @ anal stretching. did somebody say goatse?

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on August 21, 2007, 09:10:07 PM
EDIT_all the genital splitting is really scaring me ... jeez i'm learning so many things i've never even imagined someone would do o.O the picture of the genital bisection though where the penis curves into itself had me giggling quite a bit though xD

Heehee ^.^ Mhm mhm, doesn't it look like a heart? XD

Do As Eternity 6

LMAO it really does xD isn't it romantic lolz... it leaves me wondering how the hell does one do it with a heart shaped penis o.O seriously how does that work...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

埒々

Something is stopping me from clicking that link.

Yumeko

I have 6 piercings; all in my ears.  My first piercings are stretched to 0.  I'd like a tattoo; but I probably won't get one as I want to be a teacher and I think the ears are enough.
drawing by me...

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

baka_neko

Quote from: clobberingtyme on August 22, 2007, 08:02:59 AM
My eyes.

I wish I could say the same thing :( but alas, after being an avid /b/tard, not even this could phase me :'(

fangy89

People do get cornea implants. There's even a clinic in Europe that specializes in it.   :P