News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Mmmm...body modifications...yummy

Started by fangy89, August 21, 2007, 04:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangy89

Piercings, tattoos, extreme mods, etc etc.

So yeah...who gots/wants em? ;D

I have 1 ink tattoo, 4 scarifications, 2 brandings, 6 piercings, and I'm currently working on a tongue splitting. :P

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

omg, i  will never get those. D:. aint my thing., i prefer girls that are plastic fantastic etc.

omg, i have to google half of those, i have no idea what alot of those are.

EDIT: OH MY GOD! YOUR GETTING THIS DONE?
*faints*
well i imagine...eating out will never be the same again with a tongue like tht :O
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

カレン

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 link=topic=6765.msg58193#msg58193
omg, i have to google half of those, i have no idea what alot of those are.

You're an absolute moron.

Anyway... Just finished stretching my lobes to 0ga, and I have another set of 4ga. And I just got my only tattoo fixed up.

http://photos-647.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v122/165/19/35500647/n35500647_30410625_2531.jpg

I'll be getting more soon. Mostly all Silent Hill related because I am a nerd.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

Culo

Fag who reads

fangy89

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 21, 2007, 04:36:16 AM
EDIT: OH MY GOD! YOUR GETTING THIS DONE?
*faints*
well i imagine...eating out will never be the same again with a tongue like tht :O
No. You fail.

@archaela: Wow, that's a pretty sweet tattoo...so much detail in such a small piece o.o

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

it was like one of the only picture of tongue splits on google. so its all i could go by...

fangy89

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 21, 2007, 05:35:18 AM
Hey, your the one mutilating your body... and that is a tongue split thing, 1 of the only pics google had, so yes.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tongue+splitting&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=ikz&um=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title

...apparently you don't know how to use google. But that's alright, I guess not everyone has mastered the fine art of 'type, point and click'.

And it's not body mutilation. It's considered a form of art, so no.

Alas, you still fail.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

If cutting a muscle in half isn't mutilating your body, what is?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

fangy89

Quote from: clobberingtyme on August 21, 2007, 05:58:06 AM

Body modification (or body alteration) is the permanent or semi-permanent deliberate altering of the human body for non-medical reasons, such as spiritual or aesthetic. It can range from the socially acceptable decoration (e.g., pierced ears on women in many societies), to religiously mandated (e.g., circumcision in a number of cultures) to the rebellious (e.g., nostril piercings in punk subculture). Opponents of these practices call them disfigurement or mutilation.

Mutilation is an act or injury that degrades the appearance or function of the (human) body, usually without causing death

Alice the Sister

I'm getting a sex change so I can look like all those pretty girls in those music videos I watch that I download here.

I'm a true fan!
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

baka_neko

I have my liver pierced.. going for the kidney next.

Do As Eternity 6

piercings... that's all i want

i don't particularly want any tattoos and the tongue splitting looks kind of scary >.< but yes piercings... i only have 3 in my ears...2 are the usual lobes and i got them when i was really young so i don't remember getting them...recently i got one in the cartilage in my left ear and it might sound strange but it felt good xD ne way i want more... i want some all down both ears *smth like aki from sid*
also a lip ring...maybe more than one...and one in the eyebrow....maybe... and i'm still thinking about the nose ...i don't think i would wear a nose ring enough to get one=/

lol @ baka _neko and alice

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: fangy89 on August 21, 2007, 06:11:28 AM
Quote from: clobberingtyme on August 21, 2007, 05:58:06 AM

Body modification (or body alteration) is the permanent or semi-permanent deliberate altering of the human body for non-medical reasons, such as spiritual or aesthetic. It can range from the socially acceptable decoration (e.g., pierced ears on women in many societies), to religiously mandated (e.g., circumcision in a number of cultures) to the rebellious (e.g., nostril piercings in punk subculture). Opponents of these practices call them disfigurement or mutilation.

Mutilation is an act or injury that degrades the appearance or function of the (human) body, usually without causing death
so we were right?
it does degrade the appearance...scarring the body and splitting tongues into 2 etc is degrading the appearance, and it is pretty ugly doing shit like tht. hence why you dont see models with that stuff. its butch.

the only acceptable things are dick piercings, ear piercings and clitoral piercings (even with stretches!)

DAE6.
PLEASE dont get a nose ring, the others u mentioned would be hot. but nose ones make people luke like pigs or bulls srsly! UNLESS u mean like the studs in the side, thats ok, but i think the hoop in both nostrils is eep X_X.

カレン

While I'm not a fan of septum piercings either, who are you to tell people what mods to get?

Especially since you don't even know the names of them.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

Do As Eternity 6

yea if i get a nose ring then it would be a stud...not an actual ring ring...i don't like the way that looks either and knowing my short attention span i would probably be playing with it alot xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity