News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Mmmm...body modifications...yummy

Started by fangy89, August 21, 2007, 04:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

i only have my left ear pierced still from when i was in like elementary school (it has never closed up, i can still put something in it). but i planned on getting more piercings in the near future. i was gonna get my other ear done and probably gage them to a decent size (not huge, thats gross). i also wanted a nose piercing, i havent been able to decide between septum or nostril. i also wanted two surface piercings right above my collar bones. so yeahh.... i'll probably be getting all of those sometime this year... as for tattoos, nothing now, and i dont have any fantastic ideas for one yet.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

evilaya12

Quote from: baka_neko on August 22, 2007, 09:30:19 AM
Quote from: clobberingtyme on August 22, 2007, 08:02:59 AM
My eyes.

I wish I could say the same thing :( but alas, after being an avid /b/tard, not even this could phase me :'(

oh god more 4channers ><

fangy89

Quote from: evilaya12 on August 23, 2007, 06:25:17 PM
oh god more 4channers ><

Well yah. I mean how else would people come up with their witty remarks and sexual puns if not for endless hours wasted on 4chan? I'm surprised that there isn't someone out there with a Mudkip siggy.

See now I have to make you one...and I'll link it to your Mudkip's myspace. ^.^

.::FUCK YEAH SEAKING::.

baka_neko

Quote from: evilaya12 on August 23, 2007, 06:25:17 PM
Quote from: baka_neko on August 22, 2007, 09:30:19 AM
Quote from: clobberingtyme on August 22, 2007, 08:02:59 AM
My eyes.

I wish I could say the same thing :( but alas, after being an avid /b/tard, not even this could phase me :'(

oh god more 4channers ><

AHEM, thats ex-4channer to you :< I stopped going there a long time ago because they haet camwhores. I was there back when /b/ was actually GOOD.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

4chan was never good, i went there once.... people make up words there....and post the most fucking gross pics! i will NEVER forget the animated gif of a cum squirting penis that was split in half. AHHH X_X
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

lovetrick

カレン

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 24, 2007, 01:43:28 AM
4chan was never good, i went there once.... people make up words there....and post the most fucking gross pics! i will NEVER forget the animated gif of a cum squirting penis that was split in half. AHHH X_X

You know this all explains how you're internet-retarded and can't even use google, haha. Seriously, welcome to the internet. What did you expect?
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

fangy89

baka_neko

Quote from: lovetrick on August 24, 2007, 03:14:37 AM
u guys should check out not4chan! ^____^ http://notfourchan.net/

Hey, I never said I was an ex-not4channer *pedobears it*

rhydian

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 24, 2007, 01:43:28 AM
i will NEVER forget the animated gif of a cum squirting penis that was split in half. AHHH X_X
Haha I was thinking of that gif when penis splitting was mentioned in this thread.

On topic: Some body modifications can look good in my opinion. I just don't like the extreme stuff >_> Just thinking about tongue splitting goes through me... I don't see how anyone would want to do that D:
But hey, I have nothing against it if that's what you want.