News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

LUNA SEA IS BACK.

Started by ガラス, August 17, 2007, 04:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4skin,

Quote from: Username on August 17, 2007, 10:53:04 PM
"Tuesday August 28, 2007

Rock band LUNA SEA announce the release of a new album, "Slow II", featuring 11 ballads.  The album will be released December 1st for ¥3000."

hurrah for ballad fests!

Do As Eternity 6

Luna sea is back huh...coolies... but 11 ballads ....oh good gawd why!!!! oh well i'm more excited for them then X since i was never a real X fan...although the post is kind of sketchy isn't it dated like a week from now and such wtf?..is it for real for real ? stop messing with me dammit!

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Username

Soulseek name: Cactuar

Do As Eternity 6

yea i figured as much =/ i really would like to see luna sea back with smth spectacular though 8) but it's all good since i love all the solo stuff they've done (well except for tourbillion i tried but couldn't really get into it)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

signal to noise

if they are releasing Slow II then its not really being "back"... considering the first Slow was a compilation of songs released after they broke up and none of them were new or anything. a Slow II wouldnt really be reuniting or anything.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

by spectacular slow II is definately not what i have in mind ... ballad fests are not fun... i want a new album dammit!!! xD that would be nice T.T after all it seems to be the year of reuniting bands...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

4skin,

Sugizo's currently too busy being Yoshiki's slut, he doesn't have time for this sort of stuff.

Modulate God

Quote from: Naja on August 17, 2007, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: Formless on August 17, 2007, 04:23:45 PM
Quote from: 4skin, on August 17, 2007, 04:16:54 AM
i'm holding out for X.

The X thing was disappointing to me since it's just going to be a ballad fest.

I also imagine they'd just perform the boring ballads, but is this for sure?
I will also hate seeing Miyavi in X... I can't consider that to be X... but oh well

Wow. So this is what it feels like to lose all hope in something you used to care about. *claps hands together* I'm out.

Oh yeah and to be on subject. I doubt Luna Sea is reuniting. Just doesn't seem likely with all their solo careers going on, Ino just released an album, J's touring all over Japan, Sugizo is flirting with Yoshiki, no one knows where Shinya is, and Ryuichi is still his j-pop ballad self.

I imagine a DVD or CD or something, not anything new though.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

Quote from: 마왕 on August 18, 2007, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: Naja on August 17, 2007, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: Formless on August 17, 2007, 04:23:45 PM
Quote from: 4skin, on August 17, 2007, 04:16:54 AM
i'm holding out for X.

The X thing was disappointing to me since it's just going to be a ballad fest.

Miyavi in X... I can't consider that to be X... but oh well

oh...no. no ...no...no.

WHAT
I must be behind the times.
Have i got this right? Miyavi's gonna be in X's reunion tour?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Culo

Well, Yoshiki announced that various guest guitarists will be performing in different X songs.. and since miyavi is working with him on skin, and he always was a hide wannabe since he started solo, I think it's very, very probable. But not yet official.
Fag who reads

琴乃

Today they have announced they'll be holding a concert on Tokyo Dome (07.12.24)
So, this is a reunion! ^______^

This is great! I'm totally in love with LUNA SEA! They are my favorite jrock band EVER  :D

ガラス

AS I SAID IT...

LUNA SEA IS BACK.
歌手: LUNA SEA
作詞: RYUICHI
作曲: J

NEVER SOLD OUT

琴乃

This is gonna to be awesome *___*

4skin,

way to jump onto X's idea. copycats. but then again they always used to wish they were X to begin with. (while on Extasy Records anyway.)

ガラス

Sorry. Why you write about X ???

LUNA SEA IS BACK

...do you love LUNA SEA?
歌手: LUNA SEA
作詞: RYUICHI
作曲: J

NEVER SOLD OUT