News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

D - The New 3 Singles Visual Style and Sound

Started by †Ira†, August 17, 2007, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

^ hehe it's from the korean mv for 'O'.  That is one of the best dance scenes ever!

Anywho; I didn't like the outfits much for the Dearest You pv.  I like Hiroki's hair and outfit and I liked Ruiza's outfit.  But his hair was quite funky; impressive in an odd why; but overall too wild.  I hated Asagi's and Tsunehito's outfits.  And Hide-zou's was like w/e.  I also wish Hide-zou would never wear black lipstick or dark red lipstick especially.  He looked best in the Sleeper pv.  Some guys look a hell of a lot better without lipstick or just really light almost skin tone colors.
drawing by me...

4skin,

Dearest you was pretty bland. i couldn't really get into it.

Ouka Saki Some ni Keri and Schwarzschild however, were really good. 
(especially Ruiza  :o)

Yumeko

^ yah that's kinda my feeling too.  Out of the two singles; the last two are the best.
drawing by me...

kumagoro

The last 3 singles (dearest you, ouka sake some ni keri & schwarzschild) has different styles because this was a little intro for the next album "neo culture ~beyond the world" that tell about the mix of cultures and probably countries ...

wathever only love the new "D culture" and love the god ASAGI <333
<b> C'est la manie </b>

ghostface

I love all three.

Dearest you had cool b-sides, Mayori no mori and Guardian are great songs. I wasn't impressed with Dearest you when I first heard it but it's catchy and it's gradually grown on me. Overall, it's a solid release, I like the kind of screaming they used in all three songs and Asagi going high pitch is awesome.

Ouka sake some ni keri is really amazing. Traditional instruments and those banging guitars = beautiful! Neo Japanesque is pretty cool too.

I like Schwarzschild the most of all three singles. I played it on loop for weeks, I was hooked! Asagi's singing is so full of emotion and the song is just epic, it goes on for over 6 minutes and it's hardly repetitive. Die letzte night is alright I guess, but I never paid too much attention to it due to Schwarzschild's total ownage.

I can't wait for the new album!

kumagoro

Quote from: ghostface on November 03, 2007, 04:34:24 PM
I love all three.

Dearest you had cool b-sides, Mayori no mori and Guardian are great songs. I wasn't impressed with Dearest you when I first heard it but it's catchy and it's gradually grown on me. Overall, it's a solid release, I like the kind of screaming they used in all three songs and Asagi going high pitch is awesome.

Ouka sake some ni keri is really amazing. Traditional instruments and those banging guitars = beautiful! Neo Japanesque is pretty cool too.

I like Schwarzschild the most of all three singles. I played it on loop for weeks, I was hooked! Asagi's singing is so full of emotion and the song is just epic, it goes on for over 6 minutes and it's hardly repetitive. Die letzte night is alright I guess, but I never paid too much attention to it due to Schwarzschild's total ownage.

I can't wait for the new album!

yes!! *-* dearst you have precious b-side! a believe that guardian is so best that dearest you!! :S ... and "ouka sake some ni keri" is pure love!! and impossible no loving schwarzschild !!! that song have all the good and the best of D! (music & outfits *-*)
<b> C'est la manie </b>