News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Things you guys want me to add to the site

Started by DO, August 10, 2007, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO

Since I'm pretty lazy and I don't really feel like reading a bunch of threads, and checking through the actual thread for the suggestion. If you could please post what you want added to site that will actually benefit the community in someway.

*Note* Any flame, off topic posts in this thread will be deleted and the person will be ignored. 

Alice the Sister

Handle the trolls and the idiocy that runs amok. There's nothing coding-wise IMO that needs to be done. Theres the karma to toy around with, although a full-blown reputation system might be a lot better since you can moderate it a lot more than you can the anonymous karma system but that's only for vbulletin isn't it?
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

its pretty sweet... all tht needs to be done is maybe...i dunno.have  voteban system! :D:D:D is tht even possible....

oh yeh. i also recommend modding GEWALT.

nuff
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Masik

indeed to ban or do somehting against the people on this board who write only shit or talk bad about others

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Do As Eternity 6

i guess nothing to be added really but ya know this place could use a new layout =]

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

非難GO-GO > バクチク

1. take off the rating thing. It's only causing the board to be immature.
2. Maybe add more general discussion areas.
3. This is personal , but update/make pretty the layout. ( that's just me though ).
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

DO

I did notice some people did have wacky karma like -100  :P But I do agree we do need a new layout and some very active moderators.

xbiinex

There had already been several requests to restore the country flags. It's not really important as such but personally I find it much more interesting to know where everybody comes from than to see if somebody has karma or not.

Hiroki

Quote from: xbiinex on August 10, 2007, 09:32:09 PM
There had already been several requests to restore the country flags. It's not really important as such but personally I find it much more interesting to know where everybody comes from than to see if somebody has karma or not.

i agree.
*credits for the awsome avator go to velyn..thank you ^^*
Hizaki graceproject [Ruined kingdom] ~Release 2007/09/19~
Juka [Saint Croix] ~Release 2007/10/31
Node of Scherzo ~Release 2007/10/31
~~the GazettE-2007.10.21 in Cologne ^__^~~

wonderword

Active moderators would be a nice thing to have, considering all the moderators I've ever seen get sworn in make an introductory post and then never do shit for months and months. Maybe picking some of the more mature members of the forum that are actually active posters?

I vote for myself.

impact

Alice the Sister

I've been suggesting new mods for a while now. While they're all generally nice people, hardly any of them are active though. baka_neko is a pretty active member though.

I'm just saying it might be nice to have some global mods who are already an integral part of the community instead of lurkers and such. People who will build up tonberry, instead of just watch it.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

wtfuxeric

Please take this karma thing down. People take it way too seriously. I have gotten anonymous negative karma and I have know idea what I have done wrong. Is it because I didn't re-upload that Metis Gretel PV?

:/
:O