News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Diru

Started by xKojix, August 06, 2007, 08:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

nekki_chibi

Quote from: signal to noise on October 18, 2007, 05:28:09 PM
anyone expect when this single will hit the forum? probably only like a day or two before its release? maybe ON the day of its release?
it could leak earlier but I don't really care, I mostly want PV to be released in fucking normal TV-quality, not like those 320*240 wmv rips of R-oku no ame and grief.

signal to noise

new song...uhh...YES?!
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Kyο

^ Shit in a hat, it's amazing.

Even with the low quality for now, it's going on repeat for quite awhile today. xD Kyo's voice is amazingly powerful and I love how near the end the whole song just seems to change around 1:35ish. Oh, and right when you think it's ending the last 20 seconds are all crazy-screaming. Makes me want the rest of the single even more if that's possible. xD *impressed*
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Do As Eternity 6

oh god the song is amazing I had it on repeat during the whole 3 hour train ride home xD it's just freaken beautiful i can't wait for the whole single ^^;

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Karasu

I'm so confused, when the hell did this song get leaked? lmao.

It's definitely a good song. Great riffing going on, and I really like that echo note Kyo holds around the middle of the song.

Kyο

Quote from: Karasu on October 20, 2007, 06:22:17 AM
I'm so confused, when the hell did this song get leaked? lmao.

I heard something about it being on barks.jp (or a similar kind of site?), and someone just ripped it from there. I doubt anyone has the actual single yet though.

Karasu

Yea, this entire single reeks of amazingness. Dozing Green sounds better, and it's longer. Hydra -666- is not even the same song, but it's equally just as great as Dozing Green, if not better than it. Agitated live was really really good. Finally, I hear a chant that's not over-flooded by people screaming.

Man, I am glad I pre-ordered this.

Kyο

*shock*

I'm impressed. Dozing Green with better quality wins. It'll be one hell of a song to hear live, but it'll be interesting to see how Kyo will possibly go about re-creating the four girly screams at the end. >_____> I was expecting Hydra -666- to be butchered to the degree that the album version of Clever Sleazoid was on TMOAB, but that wasn't the case at all. *_* Asom live was good too, with the interesting intro leading up to the actual song.

signal to noise

Dozing Green - absolutely amazing
Hydra 666 - i like the original A LOT more, but this one isnt too bad, i like the ripshit screaming, i just think it feels empty as hell and slower without the throbbing techno.
ASOM live - the intro is really really cool...
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

nekki_chibi

Great single, I didn't expect THAT much from Hydra-666- honestly

signal to noise

Quote from: nekki_chibi on October 23, 2007, 06:14:02 AM
Great single, I didn't expect THAT much from Hydra-666- honestly

well they did "reimagine it into a totally new song" or some shit like that.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Raon

i was taken aback by the new single. i didnt think they had it in them this far in the game, but i was thoroughly surprised.  dozing green is amazing and somehow reminded my of older heavy songs they did, but still kept that new sound.  really good single and will make for a truly epic live.

also, it is just me, or does Kyo do orgasmic monk chants?.....

Do As Eternity 6

oh yes i never did say what i thought...

well yes the single version is better then the earlier leaked version...very awesome
I like this version of hydra more but tehn again i never liked the original hydra
and lastly i had no expectation for the live tracks because i usual don't listen to them anyway but this one was really really good

yea...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

godhunters

hhmmmm........i think since much say that it is rather good...i really cant wait to hear it.....