News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

PHANTASAMAGORIA

Started by wtfuxeric, July 21, 2007, 01:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

†Ira†

Phantasmagoria 'was' a great band in the beginning.
But now it's pretty obvious that Kisaki's only there to make money with previous song releases.
Like this 'new version' of Kamiuta, god i love this song but bahhh, it's almost the same.  :-\

But i like the idea of the PV:
It's the end of the world, so let's pray to God so that he can save us.
Wiii, there he comes, it's God, it's coming down the spaceship.. it's The Kisaki.

Too bad that he works for money now, he was such a great musician.
Just my opinion.  ;D

~Currently Searching~
-Yousei Teikoku Indie Releases-
(Momo no Hane, Momo no Mori, Atarashii Momo, fairthm, Shikou no momo and a Promotional CD)
...PM me if you have something...

Yumeko

Yah I can understand some rereleases and different versions of things if there is something cool to be offered.  Like D rereleased their stuff but it was all rerecorded with the new bassist; so that was cool.  I remember DBSK put out A-D versions of their last korean album.  I got the D version; came in a really nice box with the album; DVD with like 7 music videos and like 10 comments and a making of the video; and 30 cards as a surprise gift; that was awesome.  But Phantasmagoria takes that to a whole new and obviously greedy level.  And I don't blame the whole band because I think its Kisaki that's in charge of all that.

Now the perfume idea was really cool I thought.  I like collecting perfumes; so some jrock perfume would've been sweet.  But the only way to get all the perfumes was to buy their single 5 times; that was a ridiculous.  What they should've done was release the perfumes over a series of singles so that if you bought their last 5 singles with the perfume; then you eventually got all 5 perfumes.  That would've been a better idea and easier on the fans.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

lol the PV sounds hilarious i haven't watched it ...i shall now though

EDIT_ oh my... that was hilarious xD ....oh my

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

wtfuxeric

Yes, but I couldn't take the music video seriously. xD
:O

reddish

Was it ever meant to be taken seriously? I mean come on, Kisaki, in a space ship.
:D

Do As Eternity 6

haha yea from the first shot... i think i started to busted a gut at least they left with a funny PV xD i think i like that more then it being all serious bizness

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

reddish

I was honestly waiting for him to fall down the stairs. wahaha

Only thing I hate about it, is the redundant lyrics.
:'(

Love you anyway Riku!

Do As Eternity 6

instead of doing a remake of kami uta they could've done something new to end out on ....but the pv makes up for it at least (and omg if kisaki fell down those stairs i would've just fallen out of my sit and died in a fit of uncontrollable laughter)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

reddish

haha, I was seriously sitting there like:
"Come on... come on~... come onnn... Damn it! he didn't fall"  :D

I wonder what they'll do after September.
A lot of people doubt Kisaki will really retire, but I don't know.

Who do you think will be the most successful after the break?
I heard something about some other band they were going to do after this, but I don't know if there was any truth to that.

I think Riku will be, but it's really anyones game since they are all really talented.
So sad to hear Matoi is retiring due to his hearing and stuff.  :'(

Do As Eternity 6

i was really skeptical about kisaki's retiring at first but i think hes really done...

oh I've never heard about the other band thing but I'm thinking Jun will be the most successful but like you said it's really anyone's game and i hope they all do well afterwards ^^;...and i agree about matoi meh >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

wtfuxeric

He'll probably come back to the scene when he his off of probabtion.

In four years...

Quote from: パニック姫 on July 21, 2007, 08:13:26 PM
I was honestly waiting for him to fall down the stairs. wahaha

Only thing I hate about it, is the redundant lyrics.
:'(
The lyrics are redundant for a reason -- it's mainly meant to be a live rush song, played at the end of a gig to wear everyone out and have tons of fun. But yeah, I can see it being a bit annoying when you're just sitting and listening to a song. I didn't like how I could barely hear Riku's little speaking parts. I much prefer the original.

And if Kisaki had tripped, I would've died laughing. ...and then later made an animated gif out of it. XD

And uhm.. Matoi doesn't have a hearing problem. Where did that come from? Last I heard what he had was a back problem that affected his legs and thus, his drumming. o_O

Primo_Levi

Quote from: wtfuxeric on July 21, 2007, 01:52:13 AM
Well, I think it's pretty clear how we all feel about this band.
We love them, yet we hate Kisaki because he is only hungry for money

are you talking about some certain people or just in general, like you know, everybody drinks cola?
because actually I do like KISAKI, even a lot!

wtfuxeric

drirelan

Quote from: Primo_Levi on August 14, 2007, 12:15:05 AM

are you talking about some certain people or just in general, like you know, everybody drinks cola?
because actually I do like KISAKI, even a lot!
LOL XD
i'm not a huge Kisaki fan but i do agree with you.
dont everyone work for money?