News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

PHANTASAMAGORIA

Started by wtfuxeric, July 21, 2007, 01:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wtfuxeric

Well, I think it's pretty clear how we all feel about this band.
We love them, yet we hate Kisaki because he is only hungry for money.

Like today my copy of Kami uta arrived in the mail. The packaing was pretty big just for a one song single. I mean couldn't have Kisaki toned it down? I think it's just his way of him saying "LOL LOOK HOW MUSH $$$$ I CAN SPEND THX 2 U FUCKERZ!!!"

Discuss.
:O

lovetrick

Do As Eternity 6

lol yup pretty much that i like mago (i wouldn't say love but i do like them) and i do want to smack kisaki around a bit ...yup ...but w.e yea i like quite a few of their songs i used to like them more awhile ago now it's cooled down a bit but yea i still likes them me thinks

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

4skin,

kisaki's a bigger tool than the fall out boys.

cheers to Jun's future. good try Iori.

lovetrick

This is not flame pit. Get out.

wtfuxeric

I already have the "phantasmagoria disbanding" thread in the flame pit.
This is meant for a Mago discussion. I didn't say I hate them.

4skin,

neither did i.

i simply put out straight facts. not even the "serious music discussion" section can save ol' crooked tooth.

4skin,

Quote from: lovetrick on July 21, 2007, 02:32:08 AM

and as for you, if you cant take a little joke on one of your musical heros once in a while, then you need to take some big steps away from the interwebs.

wtfuxeric

lovetrick

Quote from: 4skin, on July 21, 2007, 02:56:06 AM
Quote from: lovetrick on July 21, 2007, 02:32:08 AM

and as for you, if you cant take a little joke on one of your musical heros once in a while, then you need to take some big steps away from the interwebs.

I can take a joke when I know the intentions.

fangy89

I'm not that big on them, but I agree that Kisaki is definitely over-whoring things a bit too much.

Yumeko

^ I agree except that I do really like Phantasmagoria.  Too bad Kisaki is so money hungry.  I was really tempted to buy all their perfumes they put out; but so far I like Asagi's perfume so I buy that :P
drawing by me...

wtfuxeric

^Good move.
Asagi is x999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999x999999999999 better than Kisaki. ;D

wtfuxeric

I just finished watching the music video for Kami uta.

Oh my goodness. It's so cheesetastic.

reddish

I thought it was kind of fitting for Kisaki to come off a space ship.  :-X