News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Miyavi

Started by Yumeko, July 19, 2007, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: Yumeko on July 20, 2007, 12:32:44 AM
Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 19, 2007, 11:34:15 PM
^ lol seriously i think she would ^^ she needs money now to buy the new alice nine. album when it comes out ...if you want i'll ask her =]

Yah; like I don't have a lot of money myself; but if it's in good condition and no scratches; I would like to buy it.

*cough* back on topic *cough*

okay i'll ask her about it sunday when we go to Manhattan... i think i could get her to sell it to you for a reasonable price ^^

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

Quote from: snickety on July 20, 2007, 12:46:25 AM@ Yumeko: Do you only want Japanese releases? Cuz at annyoung.com you can get Korean releases of Miyavizm, Pops, and Dokusou for 15-16 bucks. (And if you buy 4 items you get free shipping, I think.)
if it was officially released in Korea; then I don't mind buying the Korean versions.  They're exactly the same anyways.

@Do As Eternity 6

thank you! ^_^
drawing by me...

wtfuxeric

He should have left Girls, be ambitious alone!
That song was perfect the way it was. DDD:
:O

Anonymous_Lulz

i was only into miyavi for his guitar stuff. the slap guitar was kinda different than normal stuff out there, but i never really liked his music at all. his voice sounds a bit whiny to me and i could never get into the songs.

ipetcats

Quote from: Yumeko on July 20, 2007, 03:59:02 AM
Quote from: snickety on July 20, 2007, 12:46:25 AM@ Yumeko: Do you only want Japanese releases? Cuz at annyoung.com you can get Korean releases of Miyavizm, Pops, and Dokusou for 15-16 bucks. (And if you buy 4 items you get free shipping, I think.)
if it was officially released in Korea; then I don't mind buying the Korean versions.  They're exactly the same anyways.

@Do As Eternity 6

thank you! ^_^

Why don't you just go to yesasia.com, or brand-x, or closet child... or, third stage?

Yumeko

Quote from: ipetcats on July 20, 2007, 01:31:50 PMWhy don't you just go to yesasia.com, or brand-x, or closet child... or, third stage?

I buy from yesasia.com and brand-x.  Infact I just sent in my IPMO to brand-x for Asagi's new set of perfumes :P  I love Corvinus.

to things back on topic though; whiny singing voices don't bother me.  I like Miyavi's voice 80% of the time.  Gara is another singer that people sometimes love or hate.  I love his voice tho.  I don't know; Miyavi is like average to me in the singing arena.  It's tolerable.  If he was really really horrid; it would ruin the music for me.  Kinda like whoever was singing for Ruiza's second mini album.
drawing by me...

Do As Eternity 6

see i hate whiny voices extremely... but i don't think miyavi sounds whiny xD hehe that one actually never crossed my mind when i listened to him...his voice sounds a little erm harsh in areas but i wouldn't say whiny...i agree with yumeko he just kind of average on the singing nothing spectacular but also definitely not the worst i've heard...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity