News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

female bands

Started by Alice the Sister, July 15, 2007, 12:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ213

As a matter of fact I have and it's pretty good. I know it has been requested before but I have more than one request waiting in line and I'ven been kinda busy/lazy recently (depending on how you look at it.) I'll upload it eventually though.

fangy89

Quote from: Champ213 on July 15, 2007, 02:38:05 AM
As a matter of fact I have and it's pretty good. I know it has been requested before but I have more than one request waiting in line and I'ven been kinda busy/lazy recently (depending on how you look at it.) I'll upload it eventually though.

Yay! Just knowing that you have it and will eventually upload it makes me one very happy starfish!  :D

Do As Eternity 6

lol is that the band with the girl who looks insanely like gackt's clone?

and omgz i forgots youjeen she's great (and in cherry filter too)<3 and i just realized high and mighty color too, i haven't listened to those guys in awhile jeez but all this talk about female fronted bands and what not i went a searching on teh ipod and listened to gou on progressive again... i forgot how much i love that album xD don't they have like a new single coming out in august?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

ipetcats

Wow, I totally forgot about Inugami Circus-dan!!
Now, I want their stuff D:

Personally, I don't mind them if they're actually singing and not making my ears bleed.
Like the singer to Cherry Filter; she simply amazes me.

But the singer to PINK☆PANDA really bothers me just like 大塚愛.

Do As Eternity 6

lol i like pink panda and ai otsuka xD ai otsuka actually has a really nice voice but i'm not so into her cutesy cutesy voice i like her ballady type songs like cherish and kingyo hanabi where she actually sings ...also her live at live earth was really good i even found myself liking the cutesy stuff xD if we wants to  leave the rock band territory for a sec i don't like female singers like ayumi and kumi who do thatthing with their voice i know their was a term for that kind of singing but i forget it now since it's been a long time since i had a serious jpop disscusion... but the only person i think i like who sings kinda like that is yuri from M.O.V.E.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

ipetcats

浜崎あゆみ REALLYYYY bothers me.
大塚愛 does too, ever since Tokyo Friends, haha.
Like her new single PEACH.  Just no.  I really wish she could go an octave lower.

椎名林檎 doesn't bother me, though.
I was just thinking about that.

baka_neko

I've pretty much always loved female vocals in any music(Nightwish was the first band I ever really got into). So pretty much anything except for the generic high-pitched Japanese girl(UNDER17 lols) I like. Recently, my favorites are onmyouza, solfege, Renaissance, danger gang, exist trace, area51, taia and AMADEUS(well.. one of their 2 vocalists is female.. so that sorta counts).

Champ213

Quote from: fangy89 on July 15, 2007, 02:40:12 AM

Yay! Just knowing that you have it and will eventually upload it makes me one very happy starfish!  :D

Well, check DD section.  ;)

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: ipetcats on July 15, 2007, 03:42:01 AM
浜崎あゆみ REALLYYYY bothers me.
大塚愛 does too, ever since Tokyo Friends, haha.
Like her new single PEACH.  Just no.  I really wish she could go an octave lower.

椎名林檎 doesn't bother me, though.
I was just thinking about that.

oh i haven't heard peach o.O i haven't really been keeping up with her newness i'm pretty much stuck listening to LOVE COOK =/

and hehe shiina ringo has a very strange voice but i like it too ...actually to be honest though i'm not that into her solo work...i only really listen to her in tokyo jihen...i'm not sure why that is though but i could never get into her solo stuff as much as TJ

and i won't even start on the ways i dislike ayumi hamasaki though because it may involve a lot of bad words >.< she is only second to gackt on the hate -o- meter =_= and that is strong ...very strong

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 15, 2007, 04:07:38 AM
and i won't even start on the ways i dislike ayumi hamasaki though because it may involve a lot of bad words >.< she is only second to gackt on the hate -o- meter =_= and that is strong ...very strong

Well slap me on the butt and call me Batman...I do believe we have the same hate-o-meter o_o

Do As Eternity 6

lmfao well i wouldn't be surprised ;D *slaps* (oh that felt naughty)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 15, 2007, 04:15:19 AM
lmfao well i wouldn't be surprised ;D *slaps* (oh that felt naughty)

*giggle* Will...will you be the Robin to my Batman? *gets down on one knee* O_O

Do As Eternity 6

lol holy gee whiz batman you'd make me the happiest boy in tights ever *this is getting scary* o.O

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

ipetcats

Quoteoh i haven't heard peach o.O i haven't really been keeping up with her newness i'm pretty much stuck listening to LOVE COOK =/
I only know because of the Japanese Version of Hana Kimi being released, haha.
I'm a sucker for that Manga D:
ALTHOUGH THE ENDING SUCKED.

浜崎あゆみ looks like a baby Alien D:
Anyone else agree??
Sucked in cheeks, huge eyes?

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 15, 2007, 04:22:35 AM
lol holy gee whiz batman you'd make me the happiest boy in tights ever *this is getting scary* o.O

Haha...sorry...evilaya12 is at ConnectiCon and so there's no one to distract me from my stupid. Oops...I forgot this was the serious discussion forum...my bad. Come, Robin! Let us frolic elsewhere! *pelvic thrusts away*