News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Music 3000

Started by fangy89, July 14, 2007, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangy89

Decided to drag some video-game talk out of the flame pit lol.

So yeah, anyone ever play Music 3000? It's an AWESOME music-creation program for the PS2, mostly using techno and hip-hop beats...although I suppose you can make a sweet rock song using the built-in instruments. Oh! And you can even record your own sounds and turn em into riffs if you have a USB mic. 'Tis quite teh awesome game.

Do As Eternity 6

o.O OMGZ i never heard about this...but it sounds awesome...me wantz it!!! how much is it?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 14, 2007, 11:03:35 PM
o.O OMGZ i never heard about this...but it sounds awesome...me wantz it!!! how much is it?

Not sure about that, actually...I kinda downloaded my copy lol ><

Do As Eternity 6

lol xD you know I've downloaded many things but i have yet to download a video game so that never occured to me...hmm... well i'll find it then~

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

fangy89

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 14, 2007, 11:08:32 PM
lol xD you know I've downloaded many things but i have yet to download a video game so that never occured to me...hmm... well i'll find it then~

It's a lot cheaper, all you need is a PS2 mod-chip (the stupid Gamesharks and SwapMagic things suuuuck and don't work for all games), a DVD burner, and a program that burns ISO files (DVD Decrypter, Nero, Alcohol, etc). The mod-chips are usually about 50 or 60 bucks, but you're gonna need someone that knows how to solder properly...and it's a good idea to order it from Canada just to be on the safe side lol. Then you just skip on over to Demonoid (best torrent site EVAH) or Meganova (they mostly have PAL games...they do work on a modded PS2 but they just play in black and white...like my copy of Music 3000 lol) and download your games. And that's all there is to it  ;D

Do As Eternity 6

lol okay so i have all of that but a mod chip ..thanks for the help ..i will get on that...i like holding on to my money xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Culo

hmmm... only hip hop and techno? bah
*does pico pico songs in Mario Paint*
Fag who reads

fangy89

Quote from: Naja on July 15, 2007, 01:41:50 AM
hmmm... only hip hop and techno? bah
*does pico pico songs in Mario Paint*

Well those are the main beats you use, but you can make basically anything since it has its own built-in instruments and sound effects. AND its got a video editor! Viiiidddeeeeoooo O_O

Culo

Quote from: fangy89 on July 15, 2007, 04:15:43 AM
Quote from: Naja on July 15, 2007, 01:41:50 AM

Well those are the main beats you use, but you can make basically anything since it has its own built-in instruments and sound effects. AND its got a video editor! Viiiidddeeeeoooo O_O

mario paint has video editor too! :B
Fag who reads

fangy89

Quote from: Naja on July 15, 2007, 06:59:16 AM
mario paint has video editor too! :B

Hmm...you win this round, Mario. But I'll be back!

fangy89

Quote from: PrismSub7 on July 15, 2007, 06:13:59 PM
The only music-related 'games' I play are Synthesia and Frets on Fire :P

Those don't look like music-creation games though...and the first one just seems like all it does it teach you how to play the keyboard >_>