News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

exist†trace

Started by fangy89, July 14, 2007, 07:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderword

Quote from: Formless on July 23, 2007, 03:16:02 AM
I think it's far better than their old stuff. It has GOOD production, and it doesn't sound hollow. And most importantly, I didn't shut it off before the songs ended!

It's weird with VK fans. Most of the time "less is better" comes to mind. It's like VK fans LIKE crappy production and bad writing. I dunno. -shrug-

Sometimes unperfect production can be part of a band's charm, but a lot of the time it just detracts from the songwriting. A band like Raphael, even though they're old, I couldn't even imagine hearing with shiny, modern, professional production. The way their songs were recorded is part of what makes them endearing to me.

There's no excuse for liking bad songwriting outside of cerebral palsy, though.

fangy89

I just don't like the weird effect thingy they put over the vocals in liquid...it reminded me of bad industrial >_>

But Under mind is actually insanely good.  :D

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I have most of thier stuff , I have yet to listen to it. I'm trying to get around to it . I'm very anti female rock groups for some reason. I keep seeing good things about them  , so I will try them in the future.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

akri

Quote from: 마왕 on July 24, 2007, 12:06:53 AM
I have most of thier stuff , I have yet to listen to it. I'm trying to get around to it . I'm very anti female rock groups for some reason. I keep seeing good things about them  , so I will try them in the future.

I'm the same!!
but u need try these band!!!
recommended group(i like her voice) :P