Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2017, 02:55:03 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

+  Tonberry
|-+  General
| |-+  Music Discussion
| | |-+  Welcome!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 3135 times)
baka_neko
« on: July 14, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »

Welcome to the serious business music discussion forum! I'll be your dictator friendly mod for the duration of this flight~ There are a few rules I'd like to get out of the way first.

• This forum is for music discussion only so no requests or download posts(although you're free to discuss/link to posts on the download forum)
  • As this is a serious music discussion forum, try and keep the flames to a minimum. If there there are any completely trolled posts, don't be amazed if they magically disappear. Not saying you can't post negative comments about a band, but do it in a professional manner atleast(ex. no "xxxx band sux lol")
  • To keep this forum tidy and easy to use, the format will be one topic per band. This doesn't need much explanation I hope.. it'll keep us from having like 15 concurrent gazette topics. So if the band you want to discuss isn't here, make a topic with only the band name in the subject.

Enjoy your stay and um.. happy posting or somethin.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 06:06:07 PM by baka_neko » Logged
Alice the Sister

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 10:54:11 PM »

We are allowed to posts topics that just aren't about bands though right? For instance, if we wanted to have a serious in-depth conversation about some style of Asian music or something we could do that right?

BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY
baka_neko
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 02:32:30 AM »

Yes, that would be fine I suppose.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length