News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

12012 at AnimeNext

Started by evilaya12, July 08, 2007, 09:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilaya12

;) anyone else catch them, Their performance was pretty awesome and i laughed hard when toru drooped a drum stick, wonder if anyone else caught that? IDK his hair was so wavy i ended up focusing on him XD

Do As Eternity 6

hehe i was supposed to go with my friends but then my mom informed me i had stuff to do that day so i ended up not going, the other friend is still crippled so she didn't go and then my other one wasn't going if either of us couldn't lol so yea me didn't even get pictures or anything out of it ...well nice to see it was a great perf. and that sounds funny what happened to toru and all

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

fangy89

I wish I wasn't so damn poor so I could've gone -_-

I WANT A HOT CONVENTION FLING TOOOOOOO! *cries*

signal to noise

ah i wish i went. i new they were coming around, and then all of a sudden they were playing there like the next day and i was like "oh... should have planned that one out...."
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

evilaya12

Yeah i mean i didnt even like them till I saw them perform and it was just so Great When Wataru decided "oh hey i have energy !" and thrashed everywhere♥ And I didnt get the whole thing where they made like a Vagina With their hands and of course everyone copies cuz theyre all like "Oh man, I DOnt know What the hell is goin on BUT THIS ROCKS WOOOOOO -noob dance-" and wataru definitely worked whatever sex appeal he had :D and duh fangy Covention flings are teh shit ♥

fangy89

Aww thaaanks, that makes me feel better...BUT if I get this job I might actually be able to go to ConnectiCon with you! Yay!

signal to noise

convention flings are nice...

however missing 12012 doesnt make me as upset at missing D'espairsRay because of my high school graduation. they played at a club thats literally the size of like my living room and kitchen combined. did anyone catch that show? june last year.... webster underground in Connecticut?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

evilaya12

YAY CONNECTICON it will be magical :D, and WOAH D'espairsRay was in CT ad i didnt know O_O wow i even suck at being a fan boy lol

fangy89

Quote from: evilaya12 on July 08, 2007, 09:49:24 PM
YAY CONNECTICON it will be magical :D, and WOAH D'espairsRay was in CT ad i didnt know O_O wow i even suck at being a fan boy lol

...I thought you hated D'espairsRay o_o

And ya know there's a slight chance the thing was at that show since he's all hxc Jrocker now >_>

evilaya12

Quote from: fangy89 on July 08, 2007, 09:50:59 PM

And ya know there's a slight chance the thing was at that show since he's all hxc Jrocker now >_>

Nah i love Old D'espairsRay music, Not a slut for the newer stuff but they rock, and NO the thing Wasnt there .....Guarantee ..or your money back 

signal to noise

heyyyy im gonna be at Connecticon. all 3 days. i didnt realize we had more CT/New England people here. thats awesome. i cant wait to buy insane amounts of manga and whatever jrock stuff they have and pwn mad newbs in Soul Calibur  ;D

oh and new D'espairsRay is amazinggggg.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

fangy89

Quote from: evilaya12 on July 08, 2007, 09:53:21 PM
Quote from: fangy89 on July 08, 2007, 09:50:59 PM

Nah i love Old D'espairsRay music, Not a slut for the newer stuff but they rock, and NO the thing Wasnt there .....Guarantee ..or your money back 

Well if it was last year then I think they pretty much played their newer stuff. And ya never know...I started being SUPER paranoid about going to concerts ever since I saw him at FVT. Becky wants me to go with her to some 5 day concert thing but I don't think I'm going to since he's prolly gonna be there and I REALLY don't feel like being stared at by him again.

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: signal to noise on July 08, 2007, 09:57:32 PM
heyyyy im gonna be at Connecticon. all 3 days. i didnt realize we had more CT/New England people here. thats awesome. i cant wait to buy insane amounts of manga and whatever jrock stuff they have and pwn mad newbs in Soul Calibur  ;D

oh and new D'espairsRay is amazinggggg.

omgz i wanna pwn newbs at soul calibur =_=;;

eh never been a fan of d'ray but i like that song squall alot and if it was last year they played mostly stuff from collset @ animenext and on their mini-tour thingy (not sure if that's considered their new or nto_...i saw them @ animenext last year (well and @ JRR this year but whose counting) i think i would've rather seen 12012 but then again i'm not a HUGE 12012 fan either

when is this conneticut convention anywayz?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

fangy89

Do As Eternity 6

uh-huh i seez ...anyone cool coming? lol i don't think i'd be able to go anywayz i'd be just getting back from my student orientation round that timez =/ no fun for me ...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか