News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

serious music discussion forum

Started by Yumeko, July 05, 2007, 07:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

lmao i hope that was making some kind of point xD and now i will never have another snowball fight again thank you

and yea the mods seem like cool people *haven't really talked to them much though* but yea maybe if they were a little more apart of the community...or if we had someone who's already an active member being a mod...then they could go back to doing whatever their doing and that person whose here anyway can clean this place up a bit

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

ipetcats

But, most of the flamers know of each other and just take their anger out on here since they're blocked everywhere else... Well, that's what I see most of the time.

Quote from: fangy89 on July 14, 2007, 04:14:00 AM
Quote from: Alice the Sister on July 14, 2007, 04:07:21 AM
heheheh perv.

you said snowball!

Perv!

You just ruined my Christmas... :'(

LOL

Alice the Sister

BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

fangy89

Quote from: Alice the Sister on July 14, 2007, 05:46:35 AM
Who are the flamers anyways?

Won't listing the flamers turn this thread into it's own flame pit, since you'd be "calling people out?" O_o

Alice the Sister

Well perhaps it would be best left for another thread. However, I do think it should be addressed. Some may not realize they're doing it. If there's a problem, it should be addressed, right?

fangy89

Quote from: Alice the Sister on July 14, 2007, 06:16:07 AM
Well perhaps it would be best left for another thread. However, I do think it should be addressed. Some may not realize they're doing it. If there's a problem, it should be addressed, right?

True true...it just seems like it would turn really ugly really fast, plus you'd have people that would make said problem even worse by provoking things. Maybe it's something that should be dealt with through PMs or something...just so that it doesn't become a "free-for-all".

Alice the Sister

but...but.. I need my drama   >:(

fangy89

Quote from: Alice the Sister on July 14, 2007, 06:35:45 AM
but...but.. I need my drama   >:(

Psh, that's what God invented Myspace for!

Yumeko

I think some of the flamers know who they are and are proud to be a flamer.  I can think of one right now and I'm sure we'd all be thinking of the same one :P
drawing by me...

Alice the Sister

At least I'm being artistic about it. Some flamers are absolutely boring. I'm here to entertain.  :D

baka_neko

Just talked to DO about this. It'll happen soon enough.. and I'll be the mod of it(and the rest of TT) :D So uh.. welcome your new leader? >:3

DO

Yumeko

YAY!  thank you mods/admin.

@ Alice

lol well you aren't terribly disruptive.
drawing by me...