News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[REQUEST] Kaya Hyakki Yagyou

Started by booh, July 05, 2007, 03:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

booh

I know it's a bit early... but someone must translate it D:

*Baby Doll*

if i had the lyrics, i could try a translation ^^"
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Chalchihuitlicue

Well, if no one does before my copy arrives, I'll scan in the lyrics pages for whoever wants them. Remember that it's not actually released yet, so unless whoever posted the songs posts the lyrics, it's not likely to happen until sometime after the 11th.

*Baby Doll*

yeah, i know it's actually not released yet u.u
but if it's not a big problem for you it would be nice if you'd scan the bookletts ^^"
but take your time after you'll get the cd <3

anyway, thanks in advance ^.^
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Chalchihuitlicue

XD I always scan in the booklets anyway (I'm willing to do any resolution, so please let me know now if anyone has a preference) - I look through them so much that I wear them down and ruin them if I don't scan them in instead. That's exactly the reason why my copy of Schwarz Stein's Perfect Garden is pretty much set aside in my collection as "Never touch this again unless absolutely necessary". XD

But yeah, if no one else has done it before I get my copy, I'll gladly scan it all in.

booh

@Chalchi; You're so nice for scanning Kaya's *.*; thank you so in advance ^_^

residentevilrulz

*Baby Doll*

Quote from: Chalchihuitlicue on July 08, 2007, 03:43:01 AM
XD I always scan in the booklets anyway (I'm willing to do any resolution, so please let me know now if anyone has a preference) - I look through them so much that I wear them down and ruin them if I don't scan them in instead. That's exactly the reason why my copy of Schwarz Stein's Perfect Garden is pretty much set aside in my collection as "Never touch this again unless absolutely necessary". XD

But yeah, if no one else has done it before I get my copy, I'll gladly scan it all in.

XDDDD i kinda know what you mean u.u

just chose the resolution you want..as long as it's clearly and i can see the lyrics,too ^^"

Chalchihuitlicue

I typically scan things at 600 dpi, then scale them down as necessary for clarity, unless someone requests larger (in which case I see if my scanner is willing to allow 1200 dpi), so that's most likely what I'll end up doing, unless the lyrics end up hard to read that way.

Chalchihuitlicue

Scans! ^_^

Smaller versions on photobucket:

I'm working on getting my full scan-size versions uploaded. It might take a bit, as they're huge, and I'll be quite busy over the next couple of days.

Edit: I discovered that photobucket leaves the lyrics readable if I cut the pages in half, so that's what I've done for now, simply because my full-size scans of this total about 130 megs, and I don't have time to upload that now, and won't for a few days.

hirose

Kaya looks so beautifull here...
Y_Y

*Baby Doll*

thank you so much for those scans!!!!!!! *gives hugs*
this traditional influenced style is so beautiful *-*

Tsukisa69

WOW!! Thanks for the scans!
They are so pretty =D

Do you have a bigger scan of the 3rd picture?

Jenny78242002

WOW, great pictures!!! Thank you very much!

Chalchihuitlicue

Quote from: Tsukisa69 on July 14, 2007, 01:31:53 PM
WOW!! Thanks for the scans!
They are so pretty =D

Do you have a bigger scan of the 3rd picture?

Yes. The full size I scanned it at was 600 dpi, so full-size is 2810 x 5602. I didn't have time to upload the full versions anywhere when I first scanned these in (being really busy with work and a gathering I had to attend), but I'll get it uploaded somewhere as soon as possible.

EDIT: here you go - 2810 x 5602, 22.6 mb