News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kanji tattoo

Started by residentevilrulz, July 02, 2007, 07:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

oh oh i want to join!!! erm ...you're all ...erm ...poopy heads!!!! oh yea i'm so awesome *high five*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

residentevilrulz

why would I need to turn Japanese???? And I'm not fat lol. I am 5'9 and weigh 135 pounds. That's not too fat if you ask me.. And you fail because, again, you suck at what you do.

klavierbarrette

if you're going to get a kanji tattoo, GET SOMEONE THAT KNOWS KANJI TO DO IT.  one wrong stroke could change the meaning.  christ, i've had a friend who had a tattoo done in romaji and it wasn't done correctly.

what possessed her to want romaji, i don't know....

otherwise i'd go with Alice and say, don't get one.  no one will know what they mean and you'll be explaining it all the time.  not to mention almost every guy with a tattoo has one that says 'strength' or 'power'.

signal to noise

Quote from: residentevilrulz on July 06, 2007, 11:36:35 PM
And I'm not fat lol. I am 5'9 and weigh 135 pounds. That's not too fat if you ask me

you fucking anorexic skeleton piece of dogshit. dont listen to what these stupid fuckfaces say, get a kanji tattoo if you'd like one on your boney skinny body that no one will touch!!!!

(hey its all in good fun)
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

residentevilrulz

I guess my girlfriend is no one lawls

lovetrick

klavierbarrette

Alice the Sister

is that eminem?

Poor eminem :(
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

residentevilrulz

lol, that kid probably just strolled into that tattoo place and saw something on the wall and said "gimme that!" What a schmuck

residentevilrulz