News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kanji tattoo

Started by residentevilrulz, July 02, 2007, 07:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangy89

*gasp* picture battle! I wanna play!

residentevilrulz

hah, I like the pic fangy. And @ Vessicator, here are some words of advice.
1) Stop trying to be cool on the internet
2) Stop flaming because you suck at it. Big time.
3) Take an english class and learn how to spell "Business"
Thank you

Vessicator

I'd rather take my chances.

How do I becomed cool on the internets anyways? D:
Touche on the 'Serious Business'. Not my picture, should have used another one.
Now suck off a Japanese businessman and get the fuck out, weeaboo fag.

Here's to you trying to mimic Miyavi, fucking fanboy douchebag:

Alice the Sister

Instead of getting some Kanji you should get "I am a dumbass" tattoed. You see, this way you will save the time and energy trying to explain what the kanji means and how you're justified in having some foreign letters that NOONE (excepts JPN ppl and maybe not even them...). You can save time this way because nobody will stop to ask you, but you'll still get all the same attention anyways by people laughing at you.

Look I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to save you some time. Skipping a step, and saving you time. I could be nice and say "Don't get it" that's an old argument.

Look man I'm saving you time. And time is money. Don't you like money? It's green.

Like lucky charms.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Tsunetako

I love this forum, and how every single thread eventually succumbs to some sort of flamewar.

One day some smug TV producer is gonna round up all the regular posters and make a Flavor of Love-esque reality show. I can just feel it.

Vessicator

Quote from: Tsunetako on July 06, 2007, 07:28:18 AM
I love this forum, and how every single thread eventually succumbs to some sort of flamewar.

One day some smug TV producer is gonna round up all the regular posters and make a Flavor of Love-esque reality show. I can just feel it.

It's why I do what I do <3

lovetrick

residentevilrulz

Vessicator, you make me laugh. I think it's so funny how you think you're getting me all heated and offending me. When in reality you're just making an ass of yourself for many reasons. And as far as me being a Miyavi fanboy, that's humorous. Miyavi is far from the only person on this earth that has a vertical Kanji tattoo. He is just the only one I know of with a tattoo like that and.. you know.. why am I wasting my time explaining this to you? You obviously don't take any of it in. I don't know why people like you get so much entertainment out of trying (and failing miserably) to get people like me all flustered. Get a life, and maybe some friends.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

*sits back and masturbates to all this drama-rama entertainment*
join me peoples :D
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

residentevilrulz

Vessicator

Quote from: residentevilrulz on July 06, 2007, 09:00:54 AM
Vessicator, you make me laugh. I think it's so funny how you think you're getting me all heated and offending me. When in reality you're just making an ass of yourself for many reasons. And as far as me being a Miyavi fanboy, that's humorous. Miyavi is far from the only person on this earth that has a vertical Kanji tattoo. He is just the only one I know of with a tattoo like that and.. you know.. why am I wasting my time explaining this to you? You obviously don't take any of it in. I don't know why people like you get so much entertainment out of trying (and failing miserably) to get people like me all flustered. Get a life, and maybe some friends.

tl;dr
Before you cut your hair and get your tattoos, lose a bit of weight first. Oh, I almost forgot: turn Japanese.

Besides, if I fail miserably, then why are you even responding? oh lawd.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

*jizzed*

oh god, this wank is getting even more intense!
<3 vessicator and residentevilrulz

Alice the Sister

I'm just saying if you're going to get a kanji tattoo, do the right thing and don't make a spectacle out of it.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

tattoos are ugly. enough said. They look cheap.

there is one exception. I think it'll be awesome to have a tattoo on your chest of a girl. i saw this once

A front facing girl with her legs spread on your chest! Your nipples are the tattoos nipples, your bellybutton is the cunthole!
  \   /
_| |_
-\_o_/-

i cant find a pic...so i tried to draw one...and failed lol.
but yah!

edit: this is pretty cool. if you get a tattoo, it might as well be a funny one.

tattoos are gross

signal to noise

this should really be moved into the flame pit.

so in the spirit of this all.... all of you are stupid fucks who need to get the fuck off the internet before you break it just like you broke the chair you sit at with your fat fucking asses. yeeeeeeaaaahhhh.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album