News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

SKIN

Started by residentevilrulz, June 28, 2007, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

residentevilrulz

I can't see Miyavi settling for Ballads.. And I don't think there will be any instrumentals because Gackt's purpose in the band is to sing... he would just be standing there on stage if there were a lot of instrumentals.

Do As Eternity 6

no instrumentals of the main songs like on the single/mini-album/album w.e it will be not in concert xD

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

atashiwakowaiine

^yeaa.. that what i meant!! XD but residentevilrulz does have a point.. but one can only hope... XD

resident evil does rukle!! gosh shotting zombies is fun.. sorry this is not on topic.. :X

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

residentevilrulz

Well I don't think you have to worry.. I don't know anything at all about Sugizo. But Gackt and Yoshiki have always been really big on releasing both a version with vocals and an instrumental one. I always delete the instrumentals though... I love Gackt's voice. It's right up there with Kaya and Klaha in my book <3

signal to noise

i hardly listen to Gackt, but i think he has a pretty damn good voice. i think Gackt singing and Sugizo on guitar totally makes this for me. i'll just ignore Miyavi on guitar because i dont like him.....
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

i won't knitpick with the line-up since it's been done already in another thread and we don't need a second one just like it =P but you know basically where i stand for me gackt sounds just too sheepish but to each their own ^^; *i'm all i it for the sugizoxmiyavi awesome guitarness* 

lalala what time does this show start anyway?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

residentevilrulz

well... I would imagine in a couple of hours or right now if it's in the US. (I'm not sure where they are touring). But if they are in Japan touring.. it's June 30th over there I think. So... hmm.. I don't know. I just want to hear something from them so bad

Do As Eternity 6

yea in LA ...i forgot the time difference btw LA and NY ...hmmm i think 3 hours but i can't remember...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

GEWALT

Quote from: lovetrick on June 29, 2007, 04:14:22 PM
Every time you post you sound more ignorant.

I think you mean yourself.

Formless

Quote from: GEWALT on June 30, 2007, 09:34:38 AM
Quote from: lovetrick on June 29, 2007, 04:14:22 PM
Every time you post you sound more ignorant.

I think you mean yourself.

We have some clever characters here!

akri

i can't wait to here there songs!!! ;)

Tsunetako

Do As Eternity 6

thank you ^^ *is now happy she can read spanish xD*

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか