News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

SKIN

Started by residentevilrulz, June 28, 2007, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

oh its not from skin?~ lol my bad! oh well, its still pretty shocking looking.
i dont follow him AT ALL. and this pic is pretty recent, so an easy mistake for me XD
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: lovetrick on June 29, 2007, 03:25:00 AM
even though that ss is horrible, i like his hair on the side. it's all curly and stuff :3

i agree I've always liked the new hair on him and it looks even cooler with the curls

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

GEWALT

Quote from: lovetrick on June 29, 2007, 03:08:27 AM
That screen shot is from the pv for sakihokoru hana no yo ni. It's even in the image name, you stupid fuck. Miyavi's solo shit shouldn't be a direct mirror for what SKIN will be until we see if they really look cracked out or not.

Why do you insult him? Miyavi indeed looks like a crack whore. Even when it's not in SKIN yet.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

^ its not her fault. She is from the Phillipines. Everyone from there is sexually frustrated, since 99% of the people there have aids.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

lovetrick

Every time you post you sound more ignorant.

Furik

^ Did you know there's a flame pit?

lovetrick

Formless

Quote from: Furik on June 29, 2007, 05:03:48 PM
^ Did you know there's a flame pit?

Apparently, they didn't. It's funny, I see the same people starting stupid, pointless arguments all over the place by attempting to flame one another at every chance they get. These people must have some serious issues to think that their e-penis has any effect in the real world. Seriously, the mods need to do some fucking banning here.

LEARN SOME SOCIAL SKILLS KIDS.

residentevilrulz

signal to noise

Quote from: Tsunetako on June 29, 2007, 03:29:12 AM
He looks like a crazy bag lady that wants to sell me her jars of toenails.

hahaha thats hilariously awesome
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

residentevilrulz

Well.. not to get off topic or anything.. but does anyone think this band will release an album anytime soon?

Formless

Quote from: residentevilrulz on June 29, 2007, 08:42:41 PM
Well.. not to get off topic or anything.. but does anyone think this band will release an album anytime soon?

It's not particularly off topic really.

I would certainly think and hope so. Honestly, if they have enough for a concert, they should have enough for an album. And even if it's not a FULL album, maybe 9 songs or so (we know how Yoshiki has a knack for pumping out long songs anyway) would do.

residentevilrulz

The off topic thing was sarcasm lol. I said that because nobody was really discussing the topic that I posted

atashiwakowaiine

I hope they do... and i hope there's A LOT of instrumentals... (i doubt it) I'm not a big fan of gackt's voice.

*i liked miyavi in that video.. that screen cap was just taken in the wrong place at the wrong time.. :X*

Do As Eternity 6

yea (lol yes prays for instrumentals) but who knows...hopefully the songs are kinda heavy ..because if they are mostly ballads =/ hmmm ... i can't wait to here it though ..well see when it comes out i guess...

i'm sure there will be live reports late tonight

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity