News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Non-JP seperate forum

Started by 非難GO-GO > バクチク, June 27, 2007, 01:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I would like to see  a Korean or Chinese , Thai , etc forum. I hate mixing in Korea's bands with all those VK posts because no one will notice it.

Think it's possible? It would be easier to me personally as I have more Korean and Chinese rock I would like to share but won't bother posting because it won't get read or commented on due the immense amount of vk posts.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

TolQ

I also would like a place where I can download asian rock from. I think it's a good idea :)

*Baby Doll*

I think it's a good idea,too.
i liked the korean bands i listened to till now and i'd like to discover more of korean music and i'm curious about any music from any other parts of asia  :D
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Do As Eternity 6

yes yes i say we should push for this ^^

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

夜の女王様

Please, don't!

klavierbarrette

good idea arch.

i like korean music and would like more of it but i only see vk these days.

residentevilrulz

Alice the Sister

ITS RACISM AT ITS FINEST>

I like it.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

i think just a subforum called "OTHER MUSICS"

not like subforums for
'asian'
'black'
'white'

music.

the 1 subforum i thinks.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

非難GO-GO > バクチク

music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Alice the Sister

In all seriousness, I think we should have a forum for non-JP music. Get rid of the silly "asian music only" rule. Obviously the community wants to upload non-Asian music and several people download it.

However, a lot of people come here for Asian music and that's good and all. I don't think the Asian music forums should be interrupted with non-Asian music though. Some people go to these sorts of websites just for the Asian music. Theres a lot of websites just for asian music. But people shouldn't be excluded because they have interests besides Asian music.

I don't think that this whole thing should be decide on a whim. There's some people who want this, and I don't think the subject should just go on and be ignored.

evlon

Yea I think it'll be a great idea for other language forums since I only get Japanese stuff and the recent appearance of K/C/German/BlackKids is making the forum look messy~
枯れない花は美しくて...

Alice the Sister

And on the 8th day, God created Segregation...and it was good.

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: Alice the Sister on June 30, 2007, 06:45:43 AM
And on the 8th day, God created Segregation...and it was good.

and you win the thread

seriously though there are clearly people interested in music from other places as well ...the least we can have is a world music section =_= at least...but separation by regions would be most ideal i think

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

impact

is this for torrents or for ddl ?