News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] HIZAKI grace project - Bonus of Monshou

Started by kaiyamazin, June 09, 2007, 08:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaiyamazin

HIZAKI grace project
紋章
Bouns of the DVD

1.Everlasting Dream(Live Clip)
2.Making and More
3.Picture Slide Show

*Baby Doll*

thank you very much!!!  :D

btw i just watched the Monshou DVD and it was just great..Juka was so awsome, the others were so good,too *___________*
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

*Baby Doll*

i can't play the file ;____________; can someone tell me what that format is and if i need a codec or something for that. thank you in advance!!! ^^
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

kaiyamazin

video compression code is "3IVX"

3ivx MPEG-4 is a mature industry standard video compression system which enables the transmission and storage of video and audio, which would otherwise be too large to store or transmit. 3ivx MPEG-4 5.0 Plus for Mac OS X consists of
MPEG-4 Video and MP4 File Format components for authoring and playback of MPEG-4 media.

3ivx can be used for live streaming, video podcasting, archiving, IPTV, video conferencing and other applications.

More information is available at
http://www.3ivx.com

*Baby Doll*

Quote from: kaiyamazin on June 20, 2007, 04:33:11 AM
video compression code is "3IVX"

3ivx MPEG-4 is a mature industry standard video compression system which enables the transmission and storage of video and audio, which would otherwise be too large to store or transmit. 3ivx MPEG-4 5.0 Plus for Mac OS X consists of
MPEG-4 Video and MP4 File Format components for authoring and playback of MPEG-4 media.

3ivx can be used for live streaming, video podcasting, archiving, IPTV, video conferencing and other applications.

More information is available at
http://www.3ivx.com

thank you very much for this info, it's really useful ^____^

calm