News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Jrock bands/visual kei bands with the best pronunciation

Started by Destinée, May 28, 2007, 07:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destinée

Cause there is a topic about Jrock bands with the worst names, now is about which pronnunciation sounds better

For me are:

* Act∫ue veil
* Aliene Ma'riage
* ALi'ze Mis Ra'ill
* Be≒Luna
* Crystal Eye's
* DE'zole BAISER
* Dys ti quele
* loz'a=veria
* La'royque de zavy
* La'miss fairy
* Kreuz+Schwert
* L'vient Erise
* Marilyn DustSchool
* MIRAGE
* Schwarz Stein
* Velsadies
* xanliu waltz

edit: to pronounce names in french or german seems like the bands is really good but in some cases  it doesn't  :P (just a silly thing that I think)

klavierbarrette

um i'm confused do you mean band names which don't look good but the bands sound good?

cuz we have a 'best jrock band name' thread somewhere

Guidecca

Destinée

Quote from: klavierbarrette on May 28, 2007, 07:28:28 AM
um i'm confused do you mean band names which don't look good but the bands sound good?

cuz we have a 'best jrock band name' thread somewhere

I mean...bands with an interesting pronunciation

Alice the Sister

Whenver I see Rouage, or Aliene Ma'riage, or Noir Fleurir I always envision a sexy french woman saying them to me in a very erotic way. It kind of turns me on actually...
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Vessicator

Destinée

Quote from: Alice the Sister on May 28, 2007, 08:16:39 AM
Whenver I see Rouage, or Aliene Ma'riage, or Noir Fleurir I always envision a sexy french woman saying them to me in a very erotic way. It kind of turns me on actually...

haha, ...I think the name  "Noir Fleurir" saying by a Japanese will be very funny (in fact Kengo saying it is awesome or KAMIJO saying "Fleur").
Even the members of a band can't say their owns band name perfectly, so... the question is why they choose that kind of names for their bands!!?

Tsunetako

I disagree with you all there.

I feel like a douche saying Aliene Ma'riage and such in real life.

They look good in text, but they're so pretentious sounding in speech.

Anonymous_Lulz

Quote from: Tsunetako on May 28, 2007, 09:03:15 PM
I disagree with you all there.

I feel like a douche saying Aliene Ma'riage and such in real life.

They look good in text, but they're so pretentious sounding in speech.
i was thinking the exact same thing.

like, if some guy came up to you while you were listening to this and asked you the name of the band.  i doubt anyone could honestly say ALi'ze Mis Ra'ill or Aliene Ma'riage with a straight face.

klavierbarrette

same

and i dont know how i would pronouce stuff like loz'a=veria or Be≒Luna on the OP list

o_O

Do As Eternity 6

^ yea i agree with tsunetako here...even though it looks good in text it sounds very stupid when your telling somebody what band your listening too =_= it's very akward

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

琴乃

I really like some pronunciations like Silver Rose, Celestia Le Ciel, emmuree, Vall'na racill, Noir Fleurir, Vizell, Aliza Marie, JE*REVIENS, Croix, Schwardix Marvally...

Culo

hmm klein kaiser sounds good aswell as looking good written.

i dont really like the french names, i hate french.
Fag who reads

lovetrick

AILE  :-*

I hate German names. I think German is a really ugly language. French and Spanish are the only European languages that sound nice to me.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: lovetrick on September 14, 2007, 02:04:17 AM
AILE  :-*

I hate German names. I think German is a really ugly language. French and Spanish are the only European languages that sound nice to me.
LOL.

im actually agreeing on this, germans sound so harsh.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams