News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Közi's DVD

Started by booh, May 05, 2007, 10:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

booh

Közi is releasing a DVD this month and the release date is the same as his bday D: 5.29
http://www.brand-x.jp/product/2045

lovetrick

ajsdkghakgjadgsda

R'oma

That is great!
Maybe I will order it... :)
~☆Visual piggY☆~

Koichi

I will order it..O__O..<3

Culo

I was excited when this was announced, but now I'm glad I didn't ordered it.
It seems the DVD is not a real live DVD, it will contain live songs over a collage of live clips, but the sound and video will not match, which SUCKS, i hate when they do that and i don't get the point, if i was a video editor i'd never do some shit like that.

anyway the tracklist is:
LOKI N' ROLL
INCOHERENTS
HONEY VANITY~Retromantics Club Mix~
CRIMSON STAR
CRUEL ARCADIA
Fag who reads

Asagi-chan

too bad's not a real live dvd with a full live or at least sth with good quality   :-\
and the tracklist's not the best too.. what a shame for a good artist like Közi.

it looks like everyone from the 'good old Malice Mizer' band are starting to get a bit weak in quality...
... but i'll watch the DVD, maybe i'll get some good surprise with it  ;)
In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.

newusuario

It is not that he is or starting to be weak in quality, the release of a dvd can be quite costly, and kozi is very indies artist. He is not as popular as Mana or Gackt and he is not signed on a label like midi:nette or some other bigger record label of jrock scene.

I think the tracklist would have been better, but it is difficult to please everyone when the tracklist is limited to only 5 songs. Maybe in the future he will release a full live dvd.  :)  i hope so, that is.  :D

Asagi-chan

Yes, you're right. He's not that popular, and he's still using his old style.
I know that it's impossible to please everyone, i just said my opinion.
But don't get me wrong... for me Malice Mizer members will always be Malice Mizer members.

I love his solo work, i like the way he composes, he uses a good style that fits very good with his voice.
I hope that in the future he gets more popularity, cause i still feel that everyone loves Mana and Gackt and Közi's always forgotten, cursed to live like a shadow behind his old music partners.

Let's wait and see, maybe in the future he'll release a full DVD  :D
In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.

lovetrick

Modulate God

Közi tries and we have to give that to him at least. I'm not getting the dvd myself though (too much for too little myself.. and live clips like that are boring to me.) but I myself am just thankful he's releasing something. I'm constantly afraid he'll go inactive for another year or two and go do three or four songs with Eve of Destiny in Europe.

Still waiting on Yu~ki to release something...