News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prostitute☆彡

This was like 5 minutes ago... and i havent fixed my hair so much xD

new.age.hide

Everyone thinks I am a girl at first. I'm just a very effeminate male.

and d'awww, thanks. I am quite the fairy. Haha.
~If, for instance
one sunny morning God went missing and everyone went crazy
I'd take a photo in remembrance
On the roof of a building, with you, the one I love.~
http://new.age.hide.tripod.com

klavierbarrette

you remind me more of a pixie or sprite.  heh.

@prostitute☆彡 you look really nice :x

Vessicator

Quote from: new.age.hide on May 02, 2007, 12:49:46 PM

I would tap you so hard and so fast. And I would not give in until I'm satisfied.

Which wouldn't be for a few weeks.

kaji no hana

pretty new :) taken 1 hour ago

Kyouuu.

new.age.hide

I wanna steal your dress, kaji no hana.
~If, for instance

kaji no hana

no way :x btw if you love that style, you should take a look to Putumayo
they have interesting outfits :o

Champ213

new.age.hide

Quote from: Vessicator on May 02, 2007, 08:42:36 PM
Quote from: new.age.hide on May 02, 2007, 12:49:46 PM

I would tap you so hard and so fast. And I would not give in until I'm satisfied.

Which wouldn't be for a few weeks.
I wouldn't let you tap me even if you were Lucifer himself with the way you act. (I'm Luciferian so, yea).
~If, for instance

Vessicator

I don't know what Luciferian is, but I'm guessing that you're a member of the satanic religion. I think it's amazing that people need a religion to tell them to be self-centered. Kind of makes the whole point redundant, but I guess that only makes me laugh harder.

Oh well, surprise secks ftw.

new.age.hide

Quote from: Vessicator on May 02, 2007, 09:57:09 PM
I don't know what Luciferian is, but I'm guessing that you're a member of the satanic religion. I think it's amazing that people need a religion to tell them to be self-centered. Kind of makes the whole point redundant, but I guess that only makes me laugh harder.

No, I am not a member of a Satanic religion. I will repost what I put in my LJ for others.

I worship Lucifer, who resides in Hades due to his own wish. The Second Great War has already happened and Lucifer was victorious, killing God. While Lucifer rules over Hades, helping with the decreased souls to prepare for the next life, judging them in order of spirituality and their vts in their last life. Up in Heaven, there are 5 angels with 4 wings (highest rank under Lucifer who has 6 wings. Rank is determined by number of wings). AOE (Angel of Earth), AOS (Angel of Spirit), AOA (Angel of Air), AOF (Angel of Fire), and AOW (Angel of Water). These are their simplified names since their actual names are unknown and can change if a new essential angel comes into their ranks.

6 wings - Lucifer
4 wings - Essential Angels
3 wings - Celestial Angels (Guardians)
2 wings - Typical (Normal)Angels.
1 wing - Underling/Serving Angels.

1 winged angels are those who have done wrong in their past lives and are ultimately being punished for their deeds.

Lucifer often mingles with mortal humans (normally his followers) in different forms. The most common are black animals mainly the wolf and the raven. While these forms may be spiritual, only able to be seen by one person as if a spectral being but may also be physical.
~If, for instance

spider13man

so...............................................
sephiroth and cloud are just underlings?
:P

Tsunetako

Quote from: new.age.hide on May 02, 2007, 10:17:34 PM
Quote from: Vessicator on May 02, 2007, 09:57:09 PM

No, I am not a member of a Satanic religion. I will repost what I put in my LJ for others.

I worship Lucifer, who resides in Hades due to his own wish. The Second Great War has already happened and Lucifer was victorious, killing God. While Lucifer rules over Hades, helping with the decreased souls to prepare for the next life, judging them in order of spirituality and their vts in their last life. Up in Heaven, there are 5 angels with 4 wings (highest rank under Lucifer who has 6 wings. Rank is determined by number of wings). AOE (Angel of Earth), AOS (Angel of Spirit), AOA (Angel of Air), AOF (Angel of Fire), and AOW (Angel of Water). These are their simplified names since their actual names are unknown and can change if a new essential angel comes into their ranks.

6 wings - Lucifer
4 wings - Essential Angels
3 wings - Celestial Angels (Guardians)
2 wings - Typical (Normal)Angels.
1 wing - Underling/Serving Angels.

1 winged angels are those who have done wrong in their past lives and are ultimately being punished for their deeds.

Lucifer often mingles with mortal humans (normally his followers) in different forms. The most common are black animals mainly the wolf and the raven. While these forms may be spiritual, only able to be seen by one person as if a spectral being but may also be physical.

Are you serious

you cannot be fucking serious

Vessicator

I think he's quite serious Tsune.

After all, religion is serious-fucking business :\

sounds more like a fun D&D game though.

I'll be the lvl 30  Celestial Angel. Roll a 20-sided die for maximum 14d+8 damage!