News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Versailles!?!?

Started by Kamijo21, April 20, 2007, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamijo21

Wow..i barely found out kamijo is going to be in another band! Is there any demos of their stuff out??? I'm gonna miss mayu noooooooooooooooooooooooo  :-[

lovetrick

... >_>

Kamijo is teaming up with Hizaki (HIZAKI Hizaki, from Hizaki Grace Project, etc), Jasmine You, and Yuki (from SugarTrip).
Their first live is in like June..

Kamijo21

that's awesome! i hope their music will be fast paced and rockish sounding. i love lareines stuff, but some of it sounds too dramatic. they had a real good potential for that heavier kind of rock music. but i don't think that was their so whatever i'm just  sad mayu is gone..i was waiting for him to america! i got kamijo's autograph and he even signed for mayu :(

nijuu_rasen

I heard about Versailles in Feb or March i think from Kamijo's blog, but I'm really interested in what they'll sound like. Their first live is 24th of June 2007 (Sun) at the Ebisu Liquid room and their first DVD single "The Revenant Choir," will be a limited live distribution only. The artists at the show are: Versailles, Sugar, Kaya, UnsraW, RENTRER EN SOI and Daizy Stripper

Tsunetako

Quote from: Kamijo21 on April 20, 2007, 08:40:33 PM
that's awesome! i hope their music will be fast paced and rockish sounding. i love lareines stuff, but some of it sounds too dramatic. they had a real good potential for that heavier kind of rock music. but i don't think that was their so whatever i'm just  sad mayu is gone..i was waiting for him to america! i got kamijo's autograph and he even signed for mayu :(

You want them to sound like every other gay ass visual kei band out there now?

Jesus Christ. I can't believe you people.

Alphonse

I agree with this, what made LAREINE so amazing was that over-the-top bombastic symphonic seriousness and romantic flair. If you take the romance and flowers out of Kamijo, you essentially get Gackt. And no one wants that. LAREINE is supposed to be self-indulgent and moviesque, that's what set them apart from being another MIZER-wannabe.

Personally, I'm pissed off because Versailles happens to be an integral concept of my Visual Kei band and my character on the MMORPG for fictional bands "Popomundo"
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

Kamijo21

Umm I never said anything about them sounding like other vk bands. They were able to play heavier stuff and still have their unique sound NOT LIKE OTHER VK BANDSI think your in the wrong area to flame dude.
I was refering to songs like dokeshi no buyoku, solitude, gyspey, romantic season(made by lareine but released under new sodomy), and more! those were rock songs and they were getting heavier for example dokeshi! it sounds so badass!

Soon i'm sure kamijo will no longer have flowers and all that stuff just like he was in new sodomy. So i guess he's gackt jr since he was his roadie.

Tsunetako

Quote from: Kamijo21 on April 22, 2007, 10:14:25 AM
Umm I never said anything about them sounding like other vk bands. They were able to play heavier stuff and still have their unique sound NOT LIKE OTHER VK BANDSI think your in the wrong area to flame dude.
I was refering to songs like dokeshi no buyoku, solitude, gyspey, romantic season(made by lareine but released under new sodomy), and more! those were rock songs and they were getting heavier for example dokeshi! it sounds so badass!

Soon i'm sure kamijo will no longer have flowers and all that stuff just like he was in new sodomy. So i guess he's gackt jr since he was his roadie.

Oh. I agree with you there. I thought you were hoping they'd sound like..Kagerou or something.

If you take the romance and flowers out of Kamijo, you essentially get Gackt. And no one wants that. LAREINE is supposed to be self-indulgent and moviesque, that's what set them apart from being another MIZER-wannabe.

Hahahahahha. You are best poster in world.  :-* :-*

Asagi-chan

In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.

klavierbarrette

i love their website, it's so epic.

markirya

I like to know Kamijo still works....

ZeroDyne

Too bad Hizaki Grace Project disbanded :(

nijuu_rasen

Quote from: ZeroDyne on May 13, 2007, 10:08:13 PM
Too bad Hizaki Grace Project disbanded :(

They never really disbanded, theyre just always changing, so long as Hizaki makes music as a solo project, plus he'll always be helping out other artists. It wasn't called Hizaki grace project before, but the lineup's always been changing, so it's only natural  :)